Prediction Will Hoskin- Elliott

Andy Maher would be wrong because his still contracted. He can't sign until a trade is done. Whether he has an agreement in principle is another matter.
Maybe he means a deal is done between Collingwood and GWS in principle already. Who knows? Odds are he knows nothing. It is Andy Maher we're talking about here...

Maybe he means a deal is done between Collingwood and GWS in principle already. Who knows? Odds are he knows nothing. It is Andy Maher we're talking about here...

I was told a month back that GWS were already working with clubs, they have a fair bit of salary cap pressure, Carlton were a club i had heard a deal was already done with.

May 7, 2011
Wangaratta
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Celtics, Tottenham, Oakland Raiders
That sounds more likely given they felt their were burnt in the Treloar trade. But Gubby is good at these things so who knows!
The Treloar and Adams' trades seem decent enough for them.
Having Gubby with us may or may not help in dealing with them again, but I'm not sure why they would feel aggrieved by our past dealings.

Aug 25, 2003
here
AFL Club
Collingwood
Why would they feel like they came off second best? Two first round picks is very good imo
It was more to do with the supposed deceptive action of having an operation without informing his club at the time. And also Gubby having done the deal heads back to Collingwoood months later. Their Chairman voiced his displeasure about how he thought it stink a bit.

Sep 28, 2006
QLD
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
LA Lakers,NE Patriots,Liverpool FC
Guys, we have missed the most important thing about this deal! Thatsgold just managed to create a semi positive thread!!!!

View attachment 278160
Merge thread please. Only picked up there was a thread on WHE, when it was mentioned in the trade thread. There's only so much pisstaking you can take from TG before you put her on ignore, so missed this.

Good info Stoods :thumbsu:

RupetFan

Club Legend
Jul 31, 2016
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Melbourne Storm.
Nope we paid too much, this year or next would have been perfect for a first round pick with a lot of big names wanting to leave & free agents up and about.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Did we trade our 2017 First Round? no.. I don't think we did.

Crazy Tails

Premiership Player
Nov 30, 2006
Collingwood Heartland
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Is there any other teams?
There has probably been positive dialogue between the parties but highly unlikely a deal is already done.

Based on past GWS trading with us I'm sure they will string it out until the end of trade period just to piss us off.

There has probably been positive dialogue between the parties but highly unlikely a deal is already done.

Based on past GWS trading with us I'm sure they will string it out until the end of trade period just to piss us off.
Wonder if they can manage to get Richmond involved again to up the price.

Back