Player Watch Will Hoskin-Elliott

Remove this Banner Ad

He's having a poor 5-6 weeks.

Was good against Freo and that's about it.

Could be a time for a spell.

Agree. A run in the VFL might get his Form and Confidence he had Start of the Season back again

Really struggling see why he was compared to Fyfe in his early years. When he gets the ball he something good usually happens it's just that doesn't happen regularly enough.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Liked WHE Game. Had 24 Touches and showed some Hardness and showed his Class.

Reckon WHE could explode in his 2nd Season like Paul Medhurst and Leigh Brown Did

Liked WHE Game. Had 24 Touches and showed some Hardness and showed his Class.

Reckon WHE could explode in his 2nd Season like Paul Medhurst and Leigh Brown Did

Its really his first full year of football without getting injured, will only be better for it for the future. Like to see him play deep at the end of qtrs, great hands for his size and exceptionally quick.
Could easily become that 25 disposal 2 goals a game for us.

This kid could be anything, still only 23 years old. He's been building the last six weeks consistently getting more involved. IF he can stay injury free for the 6 games and over the 2018 pre season, I think we will see his full potential next year. He will be unstoppable!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't recall Didak getting found out in finals

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Dids had a belief in his abilities bigger than the Southern Stand, and talent to match. The kind of player who craved the opportunities for glory that finals provided. I guess time will tell if WHE has got that mix in him too, but right now i'm not sure.

Last edited:
This kid could be anything, still only 23 years old. He's been building the last six weeks consistently getting more involved. IF he can stay injury free for the 6 games and over the 2018 pre season, I think we will see his full potential next year. He will be unstoppable!
I really hope so. He has skill and he has speed, and if he can add greater consistency and impact for longer, he could be a serious weapon.

If he's playing badly then so's half the side!
he fumbled a bit last week but he's given us run all year. I'm wrapt we got him.

Type of player that is going to kill it in a good side. Not a downhill skier , just feel like he is a daisy type where he will go a notch up again with his skills in a decent side. If that makes sense?

He is so strong in a 1 on 1 . I don't care if he doesn't cannon in to contests , its not his style , so why bother trying to make it his go to play. He essentially stalks the ball in a contest situation , reads it well.

Looking forward to his next year with the pies , should grow in confidence with the continuity he has had this year

Type of player that is going to kill it in a good side. Not a downhill skier , just feel like he is a daisy type where he will go a notch up again with his skills in a decent side. If that makes sense?

Totally. Looking forward to him skiing downhill soon. He is due a massive game where hes unstoppable. Maybe not this year given the quality of the opponents yet to come though.

But he can also ski cross country and moguls. And uphill.

He is so strong in a 1 on 1 . I don't care if he doesn't cannon in to contests , its not his style , so why bother trying to make it his go to play. He essentially stalks the ball in a contest situation , reads it well.

Looking forward to his next year with the pies , should grow in confidence with the continuity he has had this year

Makes perfect sense to me, and nothing wrong with that if it happens. In fact, bring it on! WHE is starting to look like a very good get for us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back