Player Watch Will Kelly (Delisted 2023)

Remove this Banner Ad

#20 jersey is cursed. Kelly has inherited Ben Reid injury woes.
Kelly has only just changed to that number this year having worn #27 for his first two seasons at the club. He missed nearly all of 2020 through injury, and the year before played a handful of VFL games but was sidelined for most of the time. I think it might be him more than the jumper number he's wearing!!

Yea, when he was on the ground and he was meh. He also gets injured everytime he plays AFL. I don’t think he needs to play AFL till the end of 2022.
He’s a young player coming in for his first game for a while. Doesn’t deserve any criticism for his performance today.

He shouldn’t have played today in the first place.
It was a fair surprise that they brought him in for today's game, but the poor bloke just keeps getting injured, whatever level he plays for us. He needs to have a decent run without injuries so we can see what he's capable of, but I'm sure the club will be prepared to be quite patient with him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will has had a terrible run with injury but I wouldn't be writing him off.

He's young and can play positions we need filled.

I actually think our forward line looks better with him there rather than a slow lumbering Cox.
The guy hasn't really had a good go at it. it is concerning he always gets injured during a game, but he is quicker than the other big guys and seems to continually run around as an option. If he had 20 senior games to his name, I think he could show something.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back