Player Watch Will Kelly (Delisted 2023)

Apr 18, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
PAOK of SALONIKA LIVERPOOL
Gl William.. may your cards be live and your pots be monsters levandaki mou.

On another note.. watched the draft last night.. what's up with the fake smiles from everyone.. who they trying to kid re.. looked stupid.. like they were all in a jesus cult or some s**t like that re.

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Obviously throws to the mothers side

DopeMaster

Fair Legend
Apr 24, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
I know you shouldn't take too much from highlight videos, but * me Kelly looks like a find. Previously wasn't particularly excited by him as always heard him described as a dour, low possession defender, and it could well be the case. But the kids moves brilliantly for his size, great hands low to the ground, his kicking travels at a nice low trajectory and looks to be accurate... My forecast based on next to nothing, is that Kelly turns out clearly our best player from this draft. Quaynor will come on earlier, and be no slouch, but I just see huge potential in Kelly. Thrilled to pick him up!

Bad Horse

Petfood
Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood Magpies AFLW - Sarah Rowe Player Sponsor 2019 Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Collingwood Magpies AFLW - Steph Chiocci 2017
Mar 26, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Gl William.. may your cards be live and your pots be monsters levandaki mou.

On another note.. watched the draft last night.. what's up with the fake smiles from everyone.. who they trying to kid re.. looked stupid.. like they were all in a jesus cult or some s**t like that re.

GCS do have a Jonestown feel about them.

Great to see you round Gimpy.

Nov 16, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Got him for a good price. Hopefully his brother Jake makes it Collingwood at some point down the track.

At 196cm and 87kg he's grown a bit since the start of the season. And may have more in him.

Does he end up a solid full back on the big full forwards? Or more of an early Ben Reid type who takes a second tall and plays more of an intercept game? Happy either way.

Back