Player Watch Will Kelly (Delisted 2023)

Remove this Banner Ad

That's very disappointing news, even though we knew it was coming. This was only ever likely to be a development year for him anyway, but it would have been nice if he could have spent most of it playing in the VFL, rather than sitting on the sidelines. Hopefully he'll have better luck next year, and start making real progress.

That's very disappointing news, even though we knew it was coming. This was only ever likely to be a development year for him anyway, but it would have been nice if he could have spent most of it playing in the VFL, rather than sitting on the sidelines. Hopefully he'll have better luck next year, and start making real progress.
Playing rather than watching would have been better than developing.

1 injury often leads to 2.

Needs to manage that Hammy the right of his career now like Moore, sadly will have a lot of scar tissue with a big tear.

I see on the Collingwood Player List Site they have him as a Key Forward

I see him with his Athleticism like a Poor Man's Darcy Moore

No comparison really Dave. Moore was a top 5 draft pick, Kelly more a speculative choice.

I know that and that is why Kelly was not a 1st Rounder.

I am not saying he be as a Good as Moore though that be a Nice but when I watch Kelly he Reminded me a Little bit of Darcy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know that and that is why Kelly was not a 1st Rounder.

I am not saying he be as a Good as Moore though that be a Nice but when I watch Kelly he Reminded me a Little bit of Darcy
You have seen more of him than me so I respect your opinion. I was just stating the bleeding obvious I guess, that Moore was definitely going to be a class player.

I would have thought Kelly was more than a speculative choice??

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I said 'more a speculative choice' rather than 'was a speculative choice'. But unlike Moore there is no guarantee Kelly will become a regular fixture in the best 22.

I said 'more a speculative choice' rather than 'was a speculative choice'. But unlike Moore there is no guarantee Kelly will become a regular fixture in the best 22.

No one is a Gurantee to make Best 22 until they do

Well Kelly and Moore look like playing at opposite ends of the ground. Kelly is athletic and can take a mark. Darcy seems from what I have seen of both to be a bit more dynamic and offensive.

Shouldn't Darcy being the one compared with Peter? Funny how their running and kicking styles are so similar. Their physiques too.
Let’s just say there is NO possibility anyone else is Darcy’s father.

:)

Yeah, no milkman involved there. Wish though he could have turned at least one of the three older sisters into a boy. :)
That’s too Jenner Kardashian for my liking; but I do take your point.

Still we have a new Daicos awaiting us and a couple of Buckleys.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back