Will Locusts take over Melbourne?

Remove this Banner Ad

Have you seen a locust? i'm bloody intrigued!

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/theyre-here-locusts-descend-on-melbourne-20101206-18m49.html

Sounds like all hell is gonna break loose this week with the little critters moving in to melbourne with the hot weather.

Maybe people can post pictures here of locust storms, here is one

A_child_swings_a_broom_stick_at_a_swarm_of_locusts_in_Mexico.jpg

Im worried abot my new tomato plant GH. Give me a buzz when they have destroyed your garden and Ill move my plant inside.

Galon has some special plants but we wont talk about those incase the police monitor this forum.

For every thread i create i know you will respond.

They get near my house, and i'll get the swatter out and take them out one by one. What about my dog, will they attack my dog?

Ga-lon does not has special plants, only the ones to make his new perfume

For every thread i create i know you will respond.

They get near my house, and i'll get the swatter out and take them out one by one. What about my dog, will they attack my dog?

Ga-lon does not has special plants, only the ones to make his new perfume

I tend to respond to ur posts GH cus quite frankly mate, no one else does. Don't want you to lose faith mate.

Is Galon's perfume French by any chance?

I can card you...you realise that, don't you?

As for the Locusts....meh. They'll eat a few plants and get on your windscreen, but as far as plagues go, they've got nothing on Mice.

Remember the old mozzie zappers that we used to use, there's a new version my old man bought at the market.

Its a Tennis racket and a couple of batteries in it.

Instead of strings, it has wires and when the bugs hit the wires - ZAPPO!

[youtube]q37ntji7S54[/youtube]

I can card you...you realise that, don't you?

As for the Locusts....meh. They'll eat a few plants and get on your windscreen, but as far as plagues go, they've got nothing on Mice.

Card me is that a threat Frenchman!

I was in sth aust early this yr during the mouse plague quite sensational with mice nibbling at ya in yr sleep

Henry Jr wanted to ask whether there are mice in the sth of France ga- Lon?

Card me is that a threat Frenchman!

I was in sth aust early this yr during the mouse plague quite sensational with mice nibbling at ya in yr sleep

Henry Jr wanted to ask whether there are mice in the sth of France ga- Lon?

Not even a capital letter for him now either GH.... :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back