Meltdown Will Nat Fyfe be the first openly gay AFL Footballer? (NTTAWWT)

Is it likely that Nat the Knife may be gay?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude you're the gayest person in this thread but we won't judge.
Bruh you support Freo, you’re not even in a position to judge an egg ‘n spoon race. :tearsofjoy:

Bruh you support Freo, you’re not even in a position to judge an egg ‘n spoon race. :tearsofjoy:
Is it just me or is that not funny? It seriously isn't. The thing that makes me laugh (larf) the most is your obsession with Freo, you literally sit on here 24/7 writing absolute nonsense like DanWA Your humour is second to MrBlicavs and you have the english skills of Bombers 2003.

Is it just me or is that not funny? It seriously isn't. The thing that makes me laugh (larf) the most is your obsession with Freo, you literally sit on here 24/7 writing absolute nonsense like DanWA Your humour is second to MrBlicavs and you have the english skills of Bombers 2003.
20F630A3-C2C3-4BA7-81CC-250C090C082D.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shut up dickhead you support freo

Nat's not even trying to hide it anymore, his pose is reminiscent of a schoolgirl with a skipping rope.

Untitled-1.jpg

Even if Nat is gay, does anyone give a s**t?
Nope, but what's fascinating is how obviously he's parading it around without actually coming out of the closet. I used to think Fyfe & Alex Rance were in a race to see who'd be the first and even considered setting up a poll to see who was cheering for Team Fyfe or Team Rance. :drunk:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back