Will Port Power make the 8, I think not

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

rewind

Debutant
Mar 1, 2000
I think we would all agree that the biggest and most respected bookmaking business by far is CENTREBET. Below is what they are offering for Power to make the 8. There are people out there such as POWERMAD who think the power have a legitimate chance of making the 8, Port will not win anymore then 10 games, this making it hard to make the 8.

Make the 8 - $2.20
Not make 8 - $1.58

He also goes on to say if they beat the Bombers on Thurs night that is just a bonus as Port don't expect to win. Why bother playing in a competition if they admit that they don't think they will win. The AFL should join the Power and the Crows together cause as a South Australian I am embarrassed for how the two local teams will fair this year.

I agree with you REWIND, Port should go back to their local league, but then again seen we (bombers) play them twice thats 8 easy points for us.

Mmmmmm, that's what you saying about Brisbane and Sydney a few years ago too!

Perhaps not this year, but the PAP's will be a force in years to come....

The PAPs are going straight to the bottom of the table after round 1 by the looks of things. Hard to see them being a force unless you meant many many years into the future eagle_fan.

Unless they start to get some players down the spine they will really struggle al'a tonights performance. No Key postions and Paxman/Mead aint getting any quicker either, also seemed very soft tonight which wasnt expected, aside from Wanganeen no one put their hands up to show any desire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back