Think Tank Will Richmond apply for a priority pick?

Will Richmond apply for a priority pick?

• Yes, they are the real victims of Covid-19

Votes: 13 48.1%
  • No, they're getting ex-Essendon staffers to handle the paperwork

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • I hate polls and refuse to participate

Votes: 8 29.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

"Not really a rumor as opposed to a fact I know but think this thread is where I would put it

Trent Cotchin in early March said he would not go into any hub under any circumstances. Meeting was between a bunch of AFL head honchos and a representative of each club. Brad Sheppard and Trent Cotchin were each sides. Meeting happened once the season was called off and options put out. His narrative changed when announced it was to be a Eagles/Freo/Adelaide/Port only hub. He was all of a sudden very much for it and voted in its favour. Cotchin didnt know Brad Sheppard was present at both of these meetings and essentially Brad called him out on it in the middle of the meeting. Cotchin just had to sit there and take it"

Yeah, but Cockchin got to go back to mumsy after the game in all those instances :(
Any proof?

Is this the same Brad Sheppard that was all for his club getting into full training early to get a "leg up" on other clubs

As it is the competitions number one Captain Cotchin and his Vice Riewoldt are both going in to the hub?

Only two players with the courage to say what they think, oh actually Bevo stated the same, "Last week, Richmond captain Trent Cotchin and Western Bulldogs coach Luke Beveridge flagged the possibility of some players avoiding the hubs due to family circumstances."

I cant believe Ablett is leaving his wife at such a difficult time to be honest, how 1980's of him, or do they force this at Geelong?

Lynch is going to make a mad dash to the Gold Coast after hand surgery today - he has to get there before midnight to avoid having to quarantine.

Not sure how he intends to do it as I assume commercial flights are out of the question.

Anyway, good to see that not all Tuggers are as pissweak as Cockchin
Cotchin is going and piss weak is leaving your partner at home at a critical time in life to go play footy, takes courage to say what you think.

I cant believe Ablett is leaving his wife at such a difficult time to be honest, how 1980's of him, or do they force this at Geelong?

Nice melt. The quote was taken from the Scandals & Rumours board, so you can take it up with them.

As Gary pointed out, it's a difficult but necessary decision to leave for the job he gets paid handsomely for, but he's confident of the support network provided by friends, family and.....the club.

Must be nice to be able to rely on your club :)

Cotchin is going and piss weak is leaving your partner at home at a critical time in life to go play footy, takes courage to say what you think.

Says what he thinks but not enough courage to follow through. Sounds like someone's kicking into a 9 goal breeze to me.

Nice melt. The quote was taken from the Scandals & Rumours board, so you can take it up with them.

As Gary pointed out, it's a difficult but necessary decision to leave for the job he gets paid handsomely for, but he's confident of the support network provided by friends, family and.....the club.

Must be nice to be able to rely on your club :)
oh dear sorry I forgot school holidays were on:$

Lol so you pinch something from another board and re post it here with no proof, nice one flog.

I'm sure that will make up for Gary not being there when needed, what a cowardly way to get out of your responsibilities, at Richmond thankfully its family first, as it should always be.

Says what he thinks but not enough courage to follow through. Sounds like someone's kicking into a 9 goal breeze to me.
lol remember you picked this tidbit up on the scandals and rumours board, with no proof it was ever said. Ive searched and can't find the comments you reposted without proof anywhere.

What is fact is that Cotchin is on his way to the hub

There is a scandals and rumours board for a reason lad.

He said some of our players may not travel as is the case, he never said he wouldn't travel. Oh your still hanging onto something totally unproven that you read on the rumours thread wow, okay.:D

What ever fills in the school holidays for you, no meth deals to make?

This is quite a melt from Tigers9goalbreeze - all responses to a single sentence comment :$

He said some of our players may not travel as is the case, he never said he wouldn't travel. Oh your still hanging onto something totally unproven that you read on the rumours thread wow, okay.:D

lol remember you picked this tidbit up on the scandals and rumours board, with no proof it was ever said. Ive searched and can't find the comments you reposted without proof anywhere.

What is fact is that Cotchin is on his way to the hub

There is a scandals and rumours board for a reason lad.

He's a * ing sook, and apparently you are too.

I have a friend who has three kids and he wasn't home when any of them were born. His second child he first saw when she was 11 months old. No special reason. Just serving his country for a fraction of what sooky lala earns.

Another friend whose fiance spent a year organising their wedding, and he was crash posted a fortnight before the day. To a war zone. His brother stood at the altar on his behalf while he was being shot at.

Poor Trent. God forbid that he should be asked to take his pussy whipped a-hole interstate for a month in return for earning 10 to 20 times what the guy in the street who ultimately pays his great big salary does.

I recall reports of his personal reluctance. I HAVE CHILDREN!!!

Even if he was champing at the bit to go (yeah right) then he's not a leaders jockstrap.

A leader would say "harden the * up".

Even if he was champing at the bit to go (yeah right) then he's not a leaders jockstrap.

A leader would say "harden the fu** up".
This isn't America who the hell wears jock straps in the Afl?

A leader would say "harden the fu** up".
Lol all hearsay he actually said some of our senior members may not want to go, both either just had or having a kid, I know what a real man prioritises.

He's a fu** ing sook, and apparently you are too.

I have a friend who has three kids and he wasn't home when any of them were born. His second child he first saw when she was 11 months old. No special reason. Just serving his country for a fraction of what sooky lala earns.

Another friend whose fiance spent a year organising their wedding, and he was crash posted a fortnight before the day. To a war zone. His brother stood at the altar on his behalf while he was being shot at.

Poor Trent. God forbid that he should be asked to take his pussy whipped a-hole interstate for a month in return for earning 10 to 20 times what the guy in the street who ultimately pays his great big salary does.
Lol man.you are a joke, football is not war and I've seen no where that Trent has said he wasnt going.

What does being ordered to.go to war have to do.with football, in a war situation you have no choice, again football is not war and your inference that it is anything like the same thing is pathetic.

As for me being a sook because I would put my family first, well lucky for you that you won't find out little man, bloody keyboard warriors, you really are a DH.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tigers still reeling the loss of matty white

And the lockett trade

Sounds like you are the sook

It's not a gf it's the asterisk season ans hes going. He was merely leaking titch and bacha were out of the Mickey mouse cup.

Carrying on like the world's ending at the prospect of the Victorian skipper not being there

Are you Pat Cash, cos some Tiger Nuff just got served

Richmond are the only team with injuries and the only team with families.

Pour one out for our Yellow & Black martyrs :(

Richmond are the only team with injuries and the only team with families.

Pour one out for our Yellow & Black martyrs :(
Geelong's are the only supporters to be intimidated by 10 year old kids harmlessly supporting their club. So traumatised were you that you called Neil Mitchell and complained to the AFL and the international court of human rights.
No wonder you're famously known as the 'Handbaggers'
I totally understand why you would want to deflect from your own patheticness.

Given that Bryce Gibbs said the camps at Carlton were much worse than the Adelaide one, I can understand why a Carlton person would think forcibly removing parents from kids to be shot at and traumatised is so very cool, and insists it should happen much more often (not to himself of course). I bet none of these blokes still (or ever did) consider you a friend.

What happened at those Carlton training camps that made the Adelaide one look like a pre school picnic?
Is it at least part of the reason that your club is the joke of the competition?

Given that Bryce Gibbs said the camps at Carlton were much worse than the Adelaide one, I can understand why a Carlton person would think forcibly removing parents from kids to be shot at and traumatised is so very cool, and insists it should happen much more often (not to himself of course). I bet none of these blokes still (or ever did) consider you a friend.

What happened at those Carlton training camps that made the Adelaide one look like a pre school picnic?
Is it at least part of the reason that your club is the joke of the competition?

Can I offer you a tissue, or a cuddle blankie?

That's the point you thin skinned Richmond sook numpty.
Then why give me an example of someone going to war and compare it with someone playing football, can you get any more stupid?

All this BS we have two aging players that chose to stay back owing to them either just having ir just about to have kids, perfectly normal they would decide to stay home, at Richmond we accept that family comes first and it hasn't hurt us yet.

Some players have taken their families with them not sure why your all so wired, oh that's right its Richmond and you all get triggered over whatever Richmond does.

Still waiting for our Geelong friend friggr to show some evidence that Cotchin ever said he wasn't going?

Back