Think Tank Will Richmond apply for a priority pick?

Will Richmond apply for a priority pick?

• Yes, they are the real victims of Covid-19

Votes: 13 48.1%
  • No, they're getting ex-Essendon staffers to handle the paperwork

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • I hate polls and refuse to participate

Votes: 8 29.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Given that Bryce Gibbs said the camps at Carlton were much worse than the Adelaide one, I can understand why a Carlton person would think forcibly removing parents from kids to be shot at and traumatised is so very cool, and insists it should happen much more often (not to himself of course). I bet none of these blokes still (or ever did) consider you a friend.

What happened at those Carlton training camps that made the Adelaide one look like a pre school picnic?
Is it at least part of the reason that your club is the joke of the competition?
Its Carlton he's talking about, I'm betting it was pillow fights followed by a soggy biscuit comp.

Geelong's are the only supporters to be intimidated by 10 year old kids harmlessly supporting their club. So traumatised were you that you called Neil Mitchell and complained to the AFL and the international court of human rights.
No wonder you're famously known as the 'Handbaggers'
I totally understand why you would want to deflect from your own patheticness.

1 sentence from me = 1 paragraph from Richmond's "finest"

:$

Will Carlton?

While I wonder where the relevance might be, I try to humour the special people.

Yes. This season is shaping as one which exposes soft**** sooky lists. Our courageous lads will be fine.

Now getting back to the relevance in this thread, the day by day revelation of the softcockery of the Richmond list is quite wondrous to behold.

As I have already stated, I believe the Tiges do not have Adelaide levels of softcockery in them, but the jury is still out.

Its Carlton he's talking about, I'm betting it was pillow fights followed by a soggy biscuit comp.
If it was he would never have left.

While I wonder where the relevance might be, I try to humour the special people.

Yes. This season is shaping as one which exposes soft**** sooky lists. Our courageous lads will be fine.

Now getting back to the relevance in this thread, the day by day revelation of the softcockery of the Richmond list is quite wondrous to behold.

As I have already stated, I believe the Tiges do not have Adelaide levels of softcockery in them, but the jury is still out.
Question was perfectly relevant you are after all a Carlton flog a team we've already finished with for this year and sit above on the ladder.

Thanks for thinking I'm special but I won't be having any pillow fights or games of soggy biscuit with you no.matter how much you sweet talk me.

I gather you're an old time Lygon st bumboy? NTTAWWT

The AFL's just recently brought in a raft of rule changes to "bring Richmond back to the field". They also changed the rules around compensation for free agents so Richmond wouldn't get the same compensation other clubs get. They also refuse to let Richmond play all its home games at its home ground. They'll do pretty much anything to try and subvert success for Richmond. They're hardly likely to give us a priority pick.

OP is being ridiculous. He's bitter at Richmond for some reason, despite the AFL manufacturing an undeserved and unearned premiership for his own club just a few years ago, as they did for West Coast in 2018. Maybe he's jealous because Richmond's 2 recent premierships were amongst the most hard fought, against the odds achievements in VFL/AFL history.

Don't be bitter OP. Be better.
See, i dont see it that way. My thoughts on 2018 was that the AFL were gifting a three-peat to Tigers, they just couldnt get past Mason Cox cos they all had the sniffles.
I mean, lets face it, surely the Tuggers woulda pumped the eagles at the G???

See, i dont see it that way. My thoughts on 2018 was that the AFL were gifting a three-peat to Tigers, they just couldnt get past Mason Cox cos they all had the sniffles.
I mean, lets face it, surely the Tuggers woulda pumped the eagles at the G???
We didn't beat Collingwood to get the chance, so why worry about it?

How on Earth would the AFL gift us a three peat by letting us win in 2018?

How many mental health professionals are travelling to the hub with Richmond?
We should have serious concerns for their mental health, especially after they find out they are not flying home after the first game.

How many mental health professionals are travelling to the hub with Richmond?
We should have serious concerns for their mental health, especially after they find out they are not flying home after the first game.
The countries mental health services are currently tied up dealing with all the Richmond obsessed WCE supporters, looking for anything that takes their minds off their own clubs terrible hub performances.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You must be pretty stumped if that was your best
I'm not in doubt.

My comment is in regards Laphroaigs go to comment when he has nothing better to say, it's a primary school thing that maybe you've missed, hence the gold star and Elephant stamp.

Okay class over, you can go now and no running in the corridors.

I'm not in doubt.

My comment is in regards Laphroaigs go to comment when he has nothing better to say, it's a primary school thing that maybe you've missed, hence the gold star and Elephant stamp.

Okay class over, you can go now and no running in the corridors.

I only respond "Nah YOU are" when some witless campaigner can't think of anything better to say than a variation of "Nah YOU are".

Just to be clear, chocolate lips, in this case the witless campaigner concerned is you.

I only respond "Nah YOU are" when some witless campaigner can't think of anything better to say than a variation of "Nah YOU are".

Just to be clear, chocolate lips, in this case the witless campaigner concerned is you.

and I'll always call you out when you say "Nah YOU are" because the last thing a thread needs is two witless campaigners.

... chocolate lips well at least your sticking with the Primary school theme.

Looking forward to the rance return in a few weeks - but if that doesn't eventuate the 2 odd m dollars cap space will probably be invested into a mid, to join the party.
You were paying Rance 2mill? FMD and he’d rather turn his back, wash his hands and walk away. Lord, what a shittruck your club must be. :$

Silver lining is that you are getting Fyfe in the near future, right?
Given the tremendous upside of the group of young talls at tigerland.
Star forward averages less than a goal a game atm. Way to educate the juniors. :$:thumbsu:

You were paying Rance 2mill? FMD and he’d rather turn his back, wash his hands and walk away. Lord, what a shittruck your club must be. :$

Silver lining is that you are getting Fyfe in the near future, right?

Star forward averages less than a goal a game atm. Way to educate the juniors. :$:thumbsu:

Idk, 1.5? Whatever it was if Rance does not return (he will) , that's a lot of cap space for the dynamic young Richmond list to play with.

While the fyfe to tigerland whispers appear to have some fire to the smoke - I would not expect soon but in latter years. Depending how quick the freo rebuild fails of course.

The only real trouble, finding a position for Nat with such a stacked mid and fwd group. Shame he cannot kick otherwise would look good in a back pocket.

Not many active goal kickers ahead of Jack. And excellent example for all kids of the game.

Back