Will round 7 North v Melb game in Tassie be moved?

Remove this Banner Ad

Mister M

Furies Fan Club Organiser
Oct 16, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Fighting Furies
eagles players in geelong too atm after being out n about in perth while these cases in community
Sounds like the Eagles players should stay in Victoria for a while, should play their Round 7 game in Melbourne as well just in case this situation gets out of hand.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Howard Littlejohn

Brownlow Medallist
May 30, 2006
Canberra
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Wow I thought WA were the greatest in the the world at dealing with COVID, we got lectured all last year about this by posters from WA about how good WA was at this.
They have been, outbreaks will happen anywhere. And the new variants are more prone to aerosol transmission, meaning hotel quarantine is now more problematic. Its up to contact tracing now, hopefully that hasn't come too late.
The states don't have access to much else though.

The 747

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 19, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
They have been, outbreaks will happen anywhere. And the new variants are more prone to aerosol transmission, meaning hotel quarantine is now more problematic. Its up to contact tracing now, hopefully that hasn't come too late.
The states don't have access to much else though.
Excuse me I am mocking WA posters, please don't interject with reasonable posting

Mister M

Furies Fan Club Organiser
Oct 16, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Fighting Furies
Both Victoria & Tasmania have now rated WA as a ‘red zone’—- the game may have to be played in WA, otherwise North would have to quarantine for 2 weeks

Remove this Banner Ad