Will round 7 North v Melb game in Tassie be moved?

North are in Perth, Perth going into lockdown.

When North be allowed into Tassie to play against Melbourne next weekend?

Will the fixture change?
It's a 3-day iso.

I doubt anything will change.

Nov 10, 2013
The Valley near the Alley
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Hell no
Eagles have already trained on KP this afternoon too.

Place is probably infected.

Burn it down, salt the earth.

Split the points? 🤔
2 points to geelong
1 to west coast
1 to gold coast due to typing input error

eagles players in geelong too atm after being out n about in perth while these cases in community

Sounds like the Eagles players should stay in Victoria for a while, should play their Round 7 game in Melbourne as well just in case this situation gets out of hand.

Lol
Assuming if a new case community case identified in Victoria we go lockdown too...

It takes more than one case to trigger it in Victoria.

Even the February lockdown had a cluster in double figures before it was called.

DrPowellPepper

All Australian
Jul 9, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Tottenham Spurs
It takes more than one case to trigger it in Victoria.

Even the February lockdown had a cluster in double figures before it was called.
200k crowds at the Victorian footy this weekend could make that decision a tad quicker

May 30, 2006
Canberra
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Wow I thought WA were the greatest in the the world at dealing with COVID, we got lectured all last year about this by posters from WA about how good WA was at this.
They have been, outbreaks will happen anywhere. And the new variants are more prone to aerosol transmission, meaning hotel quarantine is now more problematic. Its up to contact tracing now, hopefully that hasn't come too late.
The states don't have access to much else though.

Jan 19, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
They have been, outbreaks will happen anywhere. And the new variants are more prone to aerosol transmission, meaning hotel quarantine is now more problematic. Its up to contact tracing now, hopefully that hasn't come too late.
The states don't have access to much else though.

Excuse me I am mocking WA posters, please don't interject with reasonable posting

Back