will rucciuto become chairman in the next 12 months

Remove this Banner Ad

Chapmans term expires March 2019. He would be better off walking away/handing over in November/December
He may have but an unexpected death would have changed his plans.
My tip is He hand over to McDowell in 2019.

Also better keeping the board until after the season starts before any changes. Change the Football dept in Nov/Dec but the business side in May, June.

He may have but an unexpected death would have changed his plans.
My tip is He hand over to McDowell in 2019.

Also better keeping the board until after the season starts before any changes. Change the Football dept in Nov/Dec but the business side in May, June.

I'm guessing that's more to do with most, if not all the business planning is done prior to the season starting? Though I ask that without any real familiarity with the business side of things.

Every time this is bumped, I get a bit excited.

Now i’m Disappointed again.

I'm guessing that's more to do with most, if not all the business planning is done prior to the season starting? Though I ask that without any real familiarity with the business side of things.

Yea most of the Football decision are well and truly made just before and just after the season ends. then it financial and reporting to the AFL and members, followed by season starting, After March most boards are basically autopilot until Mid July when they start to get serious about the next year.
When I say Auto pilot I don't mean totally switching off but it would be a good time for handovers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back