Traded Will Setterfield [traded to Carlton with #71 for #43 & future 2nd round pick]

Remove this Banner Ad

Not at all. We have salary issues, which top club doesnt, but it's not at the level of what Barrett and co are sprouting.(I think Barretts latest is 3mil?lol)

Ee can have salary issues but also think the vfl media clickbate is ridiculous.

Would say late 1st to early 2nd.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Well, Lobb WA , Setterfield us and Shiel is a strong chance of nominating a VIC club, I think that would be considered a concerning salary cap issue.

If it allows for you to secure your other OOC players for 2019, it is a good outcome, if not, then you do have serious issues

So seriously, what does this say about CFC pursuit of Shiel?
They know something we don't?

Well, Lobb WA , Setterfield us and Shiel is a strong chance of nominating a VIC club, I think that would be considered a concerning salary cap issue.

If it allows for you to secure your other OOC players for 2019, it is a good outcome, if not, then you do have serious issues

Not 3mil worth.

Yep if we dont get any of the big ooc 2019 players then theres more issues than 1st thought.

But I have faith in our backroom staff and list managers.

Not 3mil worth.

Yep if we dont get any of the big ooc 2019 players then theres more issues than 1st thought.

But I have faith in our backroom staff and list managers.

I thought I saw 1.5mil reported. Which seems to be on the money based on the players leaving.

Carlton have a hard on for former GWS first round draft picks

This guy is contracted till 2021 !!!
With SOS stand on contracted players, expecting a premium for a player currently pending 3 years worth of contract ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought I saw 1.5mil reported. Which seems to be on the money based on the players leaving.
Started at 1 mil with Barrett then out to 2 then latest from him was 3 I think.

Those players leaving is more Lobb wanting home and to play forward.
Shiel is leaving to make space for a big long term re-signing in cogs, kelly or both.
Setters hasnt had a shot really and would say his salary would also be part of the above.
That and with our midfield depth, we can afford to lose 1 or 2.

All my opinion of course.

Carlton
IN: McGovern, Setterfield, Pick 7, Pick 46
Out: Pick 1

GWS:
Out: Setterfield, Pick 46
In: Pick 15

Adelaide:
IN: Pick 1
Out: McGovern, Pick 7, Pick 15

Would make the most sense imo. Can then on-trade pick 7 for Shiel if he nominates Carlton

Welcome Will - you have made the right choice. Can't wait to see you strut your stuff on the MCG in front of the Carlton ROAR!

Nah, 1 isn’t going anywhere.

Lol. If your club could somehow get Setterfield AND McGovern AND pick 7 for pick 1 alone it'd be pants down lap around the table time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back