Expansion Will the 2018, 2019, and 2020 Free Agency periods save the league?

Remove this Banner Ad

Aww look at the kids trying to sit at the grown ups table
To be fair with fremantles lack of success on field or in trading in the past you don't necessarily deserve the term 'grown ups' either.

I am yet to see a GWS supporter on this forum post something that isn't bay-worthy.
There's a difference between saying things you dont want to hear, and being bay worrhy. Haven't seen any Giants supporter trolling in this thread. The notion rhat we cant respond to outrageous and defamatory claims the club didn't care about Cam's welfare is offensive. Post it and you get a response you wont like,
Not complicated really.

Last edited:
Im not sure there will be a mass exodus at all, i think in the giants case in that 2018-2020 period you would assume they will be settled as a top 4 contending side, the majority i would guess will take unders to experience flags like geelong and hawthorn before them. The players who may consider leaving would be their fringe players, like prismall leaving our great side for oppurtunity and ditto tom murphy from hawthorn.

Got it in one. All successful clubs lose a few fringe players, but the core players usually stay on for more success. GWS will be no different.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back