Will the AFL try and re-locate us during Covid or after Covid?

Apr 27, 2008
Brisbane
AFL Club
North Melbourne
You can't call him fake yet.
If he's new to a forum he'll be finding his wings.

If your source of AFL news is MSM and AFL news, then it's fair to assume we are relocating.

It's a valid fear.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
I can’t trust the AFL so it’s something I keep at the back of my mind should I need to enter fight mode again.

Either that or them trying to push a merger with perennial tankers (though not this year), Melbourne

Jun 17, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Toronto Raptors, Arsenal FC
Kangaroo Cat , i was a bit taken aback at the hostility and anger from some users , Who would have thought starting a topic on a forum would have people turn against you , how dare i ? how dare i think that on a forum anything can be discussed in the country of Australia.

Clearly some people in need of mental health experts out there . use them please people!
Welcome to Big Footy. 😁

May 1, 2005
Rural and Regional Victoria
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangas, Roos, Shinboners
Scotty kicked 4 second half goals to save our skin that day. Looked like we were going to lose for most of the game and we could have slipped into an awkward ladder position But we found a way to win as good teams usually do.
Oh, and we’re not relocating anywhere.

Was this the famous ‘Welsh Rare Bit saves Roos’ headline?

The Anvil

Club Legend
Oct 5, 2004
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Roos supporters have a number of reasons to not trust the AFL and its agenda towards us, in saying that the only way they win now is at the hands of a financial disaster at the club.

COVID is the perfect time for the AFL to take financial control of a club and we should be thankful of how financially prudent the club has been in the past decade where we hit COVID with low debt levels.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

This is not true, there’s a little John hanging around my daughter in Prep this year.

The big fella knocking about with Robin Hood? 🙃
1598651896128.png

Attachments

• 1598651728986.png
    1598651728986.png
    123.4 KB · Views: 22

DuckYeah

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 5, 2010
Moist island
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Not a troll , worried member.
The ONLY way anything will ever happen to our club is if we go broke. So its important that us members financially support the club as much as we can. It is also difficult for some of us to do so in the current economic position some people find themselves in.

We are a club run by the members, the AFL gave it a red hot crack at moving us already, that was their best chance to doing so and from memory.. they failed miserably.

We are a club that will outlast religion. Dont be concerned, sign up as a member or your family if you can, buy raffle tickets and club merch from the club when you can, then you know our club will not be going anywhere.

Also, the future redevelopment of Arden street which has gathered significant momentum as financial stimulus for our economy and NMFC are a big part of it.

As for us moving is as credible as Tom Thumb the AFL journalist

oh and a small time business bloke by the name of Peter Scanlon would never see us move.. people forget this too

If you are indeed a troll, JR, kudos to you - this thread seems to have gotten a fair bit of traction. If you are a genuine first poster, kudos to you - this thread seems to have gotten a fair bit of traction. My first post disappeared into the ether without a trace. However, you’d be the first genuine poster to use the words “warm regards” in a post about relocation. So, the jury is still out - again, kudos to you.

Back