Will the vaccine passport actually be used

Remove this Banner Ad

Must mean something to you since you popped up with an attempted "gotcha" post which proved to be as flat as a 6-month old vial of AZ.

Nah, I was just reading this thread in general when I noticed someone posting something dumb. Apparently in both cases it was you.

Whoops.

Nah, I was just reading this thread in general when I noticed someone posting something dumb. Apparently in both cases it was you.

Whoops.
What's so dumb about challenging an illegal mandate?

Lol at The 747 and MisterMarcus who have been reduced to passive support roles here. Too scared to jump in for themselves. Can't blame them really after the towelings I've dished out in recent times.

Last edited:
Long time reader, first time poster (in the corona edition of Bigfooty).

I have to say... this is such an interesting post from someone who seems to be the biggest bully poster in this particular board.
Thanks! I'll wear that as a badge of honour.

Thanks! I'll wear that as a badge of honour.

There's no honour in bullying but go for it.

I suspect it's also going to make it way less likely that people will actually listen to your opinion, but I have a feeling that doesn't necessarily bother you so... "not 15, play on!"

There's no honour in bullying but go for it.

I suspect it's also going to make it way less likely that people will actually listen to your opinion, but I have a feeling that doesn't necessarily bother you so... "not 15, play on!"
This part of the forum is a bit of a lost cause, but no need to back track mate. If me defending myself against constant gang-bashings comes off as me being the bully, then I suppose there's a smidgen of honour to be had there.

This part of the forum is a bit of a lost cause, but no need to back track mate. If me defending myself against constant gang-bashings comes off as me being the bully, then I suppose there's a smidgen of honour to be had there.

I'm not sure I recall back-tracking.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why do you oppose the vaccine passport? If you don’t fear the vaccine, what is there to oppose?
I've had several vaccines in my life. I've even gone on record to show my support to all people who got, or are going to get vax'd. My partner, family members & some of my friends have been vax'd. I don't have a fear of vaccines, I am opposed to it being mandatory.

Because people shouldn't be forced to give up their livelihoods simply for abstaining from inserting a foreign substance into their bodies. Especially since both govt and Vax manufacturers aren't held accountable for any possible side effects or deaths.

Am I right in saying that if you haven't been vacced and therefore cannot get a COVID passport you then need to produce a current negative Covid test certificate?

Workplaces will require that but non-essential retail, hairdressing, gyms, restaurants, bars simply won’t let you in and if they do they’ve fined. Gladys said it perfectly, it’s too dangerous for the vaxed to mingle with the unvaxed and Danis said it’s a lockout for the unvaxed. They’ll only be allowed into essential retail - supermarkets. Only 1% of the population will have a genuine reason not to get vaxed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Because people shouldn't be forced to give up their livelihoods simply for abstaining from inserting a foreign substance into their bodies. Especially since both govt and Vax manufacturers aren't held accountable for any possible side effects or deaths.
Isn't the Fed Gov bankrolling a compensation scheme for adverse consequence cases?

How is it different from any other requirement an employer might need from their employees?

How is it different from any other requirement an employer might need from their employees?
Vastly different. Employers have no jurisdiction over their employees bodies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back