broncos A
storm H
titans A
dragons A
knights H
bulldogs A
panthers H
raiders H

It's the Warriors so every chance they * it up.
Maybe 2 or 3 wins there.
Might come down to that Raiders game.

yeah they got shafted no doubt...
Strange thread. While people sit back and accept the shafting they get each week, then I suspect not much will change.

strange why? don't you want to see if the annual choke job is about to happen again?

yeah it's funny how teams are allowed to use NFL passes to score against the Warriors but the refs will call any against them.

Let's see...

they play..

broncos A
storm H
titans A
dragons A
knights H
bulldogs A
panthers H
raiders H

It's the Warriors so every chance they **** it up.
Maybe 2 or 3 wins there.
Might come down to that Raiders game.

hope I'm wrong but I see 2 wins maximum.

yeah they got shafted no doubt...

They were absolutely screwed against the Sharks and it cost them 2 points which would have them 8 points clear of the Raiders. Cummins changed the momentum of the game friday night with two poor calls on forward passes and then allowing one which led to the Panthers extending their lead.

I mean, they even missed a blatant shoulder charge which went completely unpunished and which should have drawn a penalty at least, but in reality it should have been a penalty try given he was in the action of scoring a try. But hey, you keep pretending it's all good and nothing more than a choke.

strange why? don't you want to see if the annual choke job is about to happen again?

Strange in that I can even remember the last time they were actually genuine top 8 contenders. They've certainly been written off by the media and fans alike for a long time now and your thread only highlights how quick people are to write them off, oddly enough after their best start in years.

Either way, if they make finals I agree with the poster above, we simply won't be good enough to win a final.

Good to see someone else thinks the same way. It's an horrendous record though.

Link

AS bad as the Warriors were last Friday night, you just wonder how many more rotten forward pass calls have to go through to the keeper before the NRL acts — and allows the bunker to start ruling on them.

It’s beyond a joke. The Warriors had two terrible calls go against them early in the loss to the Panthers that could have changed the context of the match.

While Warriors coach Steve Kearney didn’t want to use it as an excuse given the eventual scoreline, it’s worth remembering his side was also robbed the previous week when a forward pass to Cronulla decided the match.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back