Will there ever be a rainbow?

Remove this Banner Ad

You mean things are going to turn?

Jeez, I have slowly been adjusting my life over the last nine years to concentrate on other things.

Now you all want to start winning games and stuff...

Demon fans, i know we've all been here before, but the glass is half full, the glass is half full!

If Petracca comes on like people are saying he could, this is by far the best young group I've seen at Melbourne. I mean look at this list:

Hogan
Brayshaw
Petracca
Viney
Tyson
SALEM
Gawn (Young for a ruck)
McDonald x2
Stretch
ANB
VDB (Only 24 next year)
Harmes

If Petracca comes on like people are saying he could, this is by far the best young group I've seen at Melbourne. I mean look at this list:

Hogan
Brayshaw
Petracca
Viney
Tyson
SALEM
Gawn (Young for a ruck)
McDonald x2
Stretch
ANB
VDB (Only 24 next year)
Harmes
And then theres frost, who i really liked what i saw in the few games he played. And theres jkh and toumpas, who havent set the world on fire, but are young and have time on their side

Eagerly awaiting some creative types to create a 2015 highlights vid and whack it on YouTube. Enough material this year to stretch longer than 5 mins. Also be nice to have a spread of players for once as opposed to the one man highlights reels of yesteryear (see Liam Jurrah)

Eagerly awaiting some creative types to create a 2015 highlights vid and whack it on YouTube. Enough material this year to stretch longer than 5 mins. Also be nice to have a spread of players for once as opposed to the one man highlights reels of yesteryear (see Liam Jurrah)
I accept this challenge

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hogan
Brayshaw
Petracca
Viney
Tyson
SALEM
Gawn (Young for a ruck)
McDonald x2
Stretch
ANB
VDB (Only 24 next year)
Harmes
How come SALEM is all uppercase? Acronym???

Can someone photoshop Melksham's head onto the storm cloud please?

flat,550x550,075,f.u3.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back