Will this place pick up?

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by BUBBALOUIS

three wildcats fans on one board is waaaaaaaay too many :)

GO TITANS

Can't wait for the 1st clash Bubba, I think it's being televised live on the 20th of October via Foxtel.....let the bragging rights begin!!;) :D

Originally posted by Shermanator

Can't wait for the 1st clash Bubba, I think it's being televised live on the 20th of October via Foxtel.....let the bragging rights begin!!;) :D

Sherm, you seen the new import we picked up, he looks the goods, in the Todd Licti mould?? Still need more depth as the loss of Fisher and Timmons will be felt.

Originally posted by jod23

Sherm, you seen the new import we picked up, he looks the goods, in the Todd Licti mould?? Still need more depth as the loss of Fisher and Timmons will be felt.

Yeah I did on 10 news last night. Looks like he has a nice shot, if he can hit the jumper consistantly - geez we're gonna have some firepower!

Mendez scouting report

For Wildcats fans, I posted a question on an US basketball site that had a college scout as its moderator about Ryan Mendez the new import the Wildcats are trying. The answer was;

"oh yeah very good three point shooter, good free throw shooter, team player, Health has been iffy, and offensively shooting off the dribble should benefit your club greatly. "

Remove this Banner Ad

Back