Will this season get finished or will it be null and void?

Remove this Banner Ad

No it most definitely is not the case. I've seen sponsorship and advertising contracts and finishing the season isn't relevant

Ive seen them before for MVFC deals. I wont reveal who my source is but their ones indeed are seasonal and theyve already had sponsors contacting them who are extremely concerned.

If the season is declared to not exist at all you definitely have legal problems with any contract based on that season, end of story.

Ive seen them before for MVFC deals. I wont reveal who my source is but their ones indeed are seasonal and theyve already had sponsors contacting them who are extremely concerned.

If the season is declared to not exist at all you definitely have legal problems with any contract based on that season, end of story.
If that is true then MVFC must have to right that into contracts because sponsors don't have enough confidence in the A-league being around for the duration of the deal.

I can tell you for a fact that is not the case in the NRL, NBL and AFL

If that is true then MVFC must have to right that into contracts because sponsors don't have enough confidence in the A-league being around for the duration of the deal.

I can tell you for a fact that is not the case in the NRL, NBL and AFL

I doubt any sponsorship deal will be paid to any AFL club if the season doesnt go ahead. It just wont happen. Im talking strictly in the scenario where the league does not go ahead which is the case if the season is voided.

I doubt any sponsorship deal will be paid to any AFL club if the season doesnt go ahead. It just wont happen. Im talking strictly in the scenario where the league does not go ahead which is the case if the season is voided.
The round one sponsorship for the tv ads and signage around the ground will 100 percent not be refunded. Club sponsorship will be extended but any activations in the opening round or two will also not be refunded

Theres already talk 7 are paying 20% less for rights even if this season is completed. That could be due to agreeing a 2 year extension on rights but also could be due to pressure from sponsors paying for air time.
That's because of the extension. Ads during football games are worth more than ever once it's back up and running with closed stadiums! Problem only is that businesses in general don't have the money to spend on it

Do they have 2nd division for precedent?

Past results can be a good predictor of future results, i would say it is fair to say if the season was completed Leeds would choke. WBA and Fulham then deserve to be promoted
The only chokers in English football are Spurs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We're in the third week of lockdown, I think it's due for review later this week.

Can't see anything being relaxed with the peak still apparently to hit London, and the peak outside of London supposed to be a week or two after that.

My guess is continued lockdown until May, and then review it again. Earlier in the week I was thinking they will introduce harsher restrictions but I'm not so sure now.

I'd be happy for my club to forfeit any games scheduled behind closed doors. If it's not safe to let a crowd in his can it be safe for players and staff?

We're in the third week of lockdown, I think it's due for review later this week.

Can't see anything being relaxed with the peak still apparently to hit London, and the peak outside of London supposed to be a week or two after that.

My guess is continued lockdown until May, and then review it again. Earlier in the week I was thinking they will introduce harsher restrictions but I'm not so sure now.

I'd be happy for my club to forfeit any games scheduled behind closed doors. If it's not safe to let a crowd in his can it be safe for players and staff?

If it takes until a vaccine for the new normal to come it'll be months or even years of what's going on now with isolation etc.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back