Will we make finals?

Remove this Banner Ad

Love watching the pies this year tbh remind me of the dogs a year or two back with their run off HB, even better is watching Carlton bottle it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As long as they give it everything against Freo and don’t roll over I won’t be super disappointed.

Like others I don’t believe a finals spot was deserved but now that they’re there, hope they do something good

Kinda poetic that the near last person to touch/fumble the ball was Lewis Young.
🔴⚪🔵

Well the Saints seem unlikely to tip us out of the finals now because they need another 160 points with 12 minutes left to play, but ...

They are only 7 points behind the Swans. Win that and we play the Swans at the SCG.

Hmmmm. I think I'd rather go to Perth.

I was pretty meh about whether we played finals or not as ive mentioned a few times.

However, i disagree that we dont deserve it, 12 wins and a decent percentage has you thereabouts most years. We also had a top 6 draw, had many injuries in the first half of the year, while Carton, Stkilda et al had easier draws, so we definitely deserve our spot. id be interested in looking at the final expected score ladder as well.

Well the Saints seem unlikely to tip us out of the finals now because they need another 160 points with 12 minutes left to play, but ...

They are only 7 points behind the Swans. Win that and we play the Swans at the SCG.

Hmmmm. I think I'd rather go to Perth.
I dunno, we do tend to go reasonably well at the SCG under Bevo. Swans clearly the better side than Freo though you'd have to say.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back