Will we make the 8?

Where will the dees finish?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

We’ve all made bad calls but if you refuse to own it then you deserve what you get.
Especially when you act like a giant know-it-all flog and take shots at everyone else all the way through.

Especially when you act like a giant know-it-all flog and take shots at everyone else all the way through.
Back in my day, and under normal circumstances, if you changed your vote/added your vote after the result was locked, you'd be labelled a flog. But then again, I now spend my days yelling at clouds and reminiscing about wearing an onion on my belt. Also, this thread was created by a high-order flog in the first place and warrants the ridicule it's receiving, so fair play everyone.

Don't suppose the mods can add a Bay 13-style Backfire tag to this one?

Back in my day, and under normal circumstances, if you changed your vote/added your vote after the result was locked, you'd be labelled a flog. But then again, I now spend my days yelling at clouds and reminiscing about wearing an onion on my belt. Also, this thread was created by a high-order flog in the first place and warrants the ridicule it's receiving, so fair play everyone.

Don't suppose the mods can add a Bay 13-style Backfire tag to this one?
Lack of Jack Watts option was the real act of floggery in this flog poll

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But Leigh Montagna said...

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Hopefully Ross Lyon tips against us in every final again this year like he did last year.
Rosso thought we couldn't win the flag with Goody coaching from the bench. Now all the coaches are doing it. He won't know who to pick.

Rosso thought we couldn't win the flag with Goody coaching from the bench. Now all the coaches are doing it. He won't know who to pick.

Yea, worst tipster ive ever seen, absolute nonsense reasons. Said the Dogs had a better prep than us going into the granny coz we have had too many weeks off.

I remember Gate Of Hell subscribing to that theory on the back of Ross saying so :tearsofjoy:... .. speaking of, just me or is danster 100% an alt account of Gates of Hell. Has to be imo. He appears at the same time GOH disappears, both massive doomsayers who know it all.

Yea, worst tipster ive ever seen, absolute nonsense reasons. Said the Dogs had a better prep than us going into the granny coz we have had too many weeks off.

I remember Gate Of Hell subscribing to that theory on the back of Ross saying so :tearsofjoy:... .. speaking of, just me or is danster 100% an alt account of Gates of Hell. Has to be imo. He appears at the same time GOH disappears, both massive doomsayers who know it all.
I loved how all the calls that we were missing prep going into the Granny turned into "Dogs hit a wall from their finals campaign" after we won. The experts in the media really can think on their feet.

I think danster was around last year he just didn't post on this board.

I loved how all the calls that we were missing prep going into the Granny turned into "Dogs hit a wall from their finals campaign" after we won. The experts in the media really can think on their feet.

I think danster was around last year he just didn't post on this board.

Maybe they are identical twins then, so similar.

Last edited:
Maybe they are are identical twins then, so similar.
Found a post from last year where danster was predicting us to miss top 4 in August

Whose fault is it when we miss the top 4? If we drop this game, we're missing out on top 4 based on the fixtures of port and Sydney.
Look who was first up to reply ;)

Back