Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Yeah me. Because you get personal and angry and can't keep your composure. A bit like Oscar Mcdonald playing in deep defence you could say
So you did make up that I picked the 3 sides to win even though I haven't been allowed to post? Good to know. You can apologise an we can move on

Apr 29, 2016
AFL Club
Melbourne
So you did make up that I picked the 3 sides to win even though I haven't been allowed to post? Good to know. You can apologise an we can move on
I made a calculated assumption that you thought dees would win those matches. If I was wrong, I will acknowledge it. So let me know :)

1 game? And you were wrong 3 times. You predicted we'd beat Sydney, Freo and Collingwood. Whereas I had big concerns over our form for a long period of time.

Stop telling lies about people on the internet , suspension worthy imo.

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
huh? I said we'd finish on 14 wins, and literally typed out my top 8 which I have the dees making it.

Yeah, I expected Melbourne to lose to Brisbane. wow, what a crazy thought. Do you not concede that the Brisbane game was the best we've played all year by a country mile. Only a fool would say that we've played like that all season.

Like I said, the other teams in the top 4 have the easiest fixtures in the competition. it's going to be a much higher win count this year. Do your predictor and come back here when you actually put your name next to something.
Yet here you don’t seem to think 14 wins - and this is from the OP:

With our current form we lose to Brisbane x 2, Collingwood, Geelong (in Geelong), Frem (in Freo) and Carlton. That's 6 losses. Then we have the bulldogs which is a 50/50. The only wins I would expect are Adelaide and Port Adelaide. Assuming we beat the dogs, Adel and Port then we finish on 13 wins for the season. Last year 13 wins would've got us 7th but this year even Collingwood are 8-5 and sitting 9th.

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
C96334EA-83E9-488A-A8CF-82E5537B050F.gif

Never thought I'd yearn for the days where our worst posters were GatesOfHell and Demon bhoy

DB wasn't that bad, he was just a stubborn mule who would argue a point to the death.

As bad as danster is mores is still my current #1 seed. Provides absolutely nothing except a snarky random comment occasionally.

DB wasn't that bad, he was just a stubborn mule who would argue a point to the death.

As bad as danster is mores is still my current #1 seed. Provides absolutely nothing except a snarky random comment occasionally.

Mores makes me laugh with how weird his posts are. Almost like he's annoyed people are discussing footy on a footy forum.

Agree on DB's stubborness. His final post is a chef's kiss.

Lever is so much more important it’s not funny, Tomlinson was as good if not better than May before his injury and Petty has been every bit as good as May since he came into the team

Mores makes me laugh with how weird his posts are. Almost like he's annoyed people are discussing footy on a footy forum.

Agree on DB's stubborness. His final post is a chef's kiss.

All the Hogan fan boi's irrational hate boner to May while Hogan was doing absolutely nothing for Freo were good times.

Surprised DB didnt make his big footy comeback after Jake belted him.

Back