Will we miss finals?

Remove this Banner Ad

I still remember when people were saying 'haha looks like Adelaide are doing what the Kangas did last year'

Sent from my SM-T355Y using Tapatalk

This thread needs to be bumped weekly we are now guaranteed top 2 how wrong posters can be it will be a D_one type thread if we finish top

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

ramble ramble ramble ramble D_one!!!!! ramble ramble ramble ramble.

Tad bit obsessed with this D_one fellow arent you?

Seriously there are a bunch of w***ers on this board.

This thread was created at a time when we were playing s**t and questions needed to be asked.

Had we keeped up that form we could have missed the finals. Thankfully we turned it around and we have finished top 2, fantastic! No one is unhappy about that, so stop with the crap bumping.

Seriously there are a bunch of ******s on this board.

This thread was created at a time when we were playing s**t and questions needed to be asked.

Had we keeped up that form we could have missed the finals. Thankfully we turned it around and we have finished top 2, fantastic! No one is unhappy about that, so stop with the crap bumping.

They're still dickheads :)

How many weeks have we spent on the top infact have we dropped out of the top 4 we have lost 4 games this year

There was jumping the gun going on here

At the time the board had too many negative nellies and there were plenty of threads about it slamming players like Douglas but not slamming Sloane because of the fanboi attitude

This thread was a joke every team in the comp wish they had a year like ours except some on this board

They are content unless they can complain

By the way you complain about a few things but not everything, I don't have a problem with that , you will probably even admit mackay and Douglas deserve their spots but we will still have people be scathing of team selection this week bagging the club

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We should go back to the 12 min mark of the last quarter against Carlton and see how confident everyone was feeling....

How many weeks have we spent on the top infact have we dropped out of the top 4 we have lost 4 games this year

There was jumping the gun going on here

At the time the board had too many negative nellies and there were plenty of threads about it slamming players like Douglas but not slamming Sloane because of the fanboi attitude

This thread was a joke every team in the comp wish they had a year like ours except some on this board

They are content unless they can complain

By the way you complain about a few things but not everything, I don't have a problem with that , you will probably even admit mackay and Douglas deserve their spots but we will still have people be scathing of team selection this week bagging the club

We had just had two horrible losses against a bottom team and one at home. We were very ordinary against Geelong and junk time goals saved a 10 goal loss. Had we kept that up we could easily have dropped out given how even the year is.

But Don made some changes, we stopped being too big and slow up forward and he got the players playing tough. He deserves credit for turning it around again.

As for Douglas, he had an ordinary 6 weeks and wasn't tagged. How do you reckon he'd go if he was?

Sloane gets some slack because he's a far better footballer and was learning to cope with the tag.

As for fanbois, you have your own in Douglas and Otten. You brushed aside Douglas's shocking disposal efficiency for example.

But he's turned it around as is playing some of the best footy of his career over the last month which is fantastic as if he keeps it up it will help us win the flag.

Mackay has also been much better.

I don't think i read much negativity over this weeks selections.

Yes there is. Those saying we were going to miss are half-empty type of people (in abundance in Adelaide). I'm a half-full type of person and this sort of thread pisses me off.

Oh no, we wouldnt want you to be pissed off.

It's too bad your optimism wasnt anywhere to be seen at the time.

Since you are, by inference making claims about me, perhaps you could support that, because I think it's entirely a falsehood.

We had just had two horrible losses against a bottom team and one at home. We were very ordinary against Geelong and junk time goals saved a 10 goal loss. Had we kept that up we could easily have dropped out given how even the year is.

That's the thing. The context hasnt changed over time.

Whilst there were one or two in this thread that maintained the faith, and I'm happy for them to rock up and rub it in, we don't need retrospective commentary from the absentees as to their views about that time. They had the opportunity to come in here and show the positivity that they now claim that they had, and they squibbed that.

If they were genuinely positive at the time (which I strongly doubt) they werent willing to go on the record with it and take the risk of being proven wrong, and yet now still want kudos.

Typical of the apologist always leading with the chin. Maybe wait until we actually achieve something before you start with your cringeable gloating.

Who would have thought Kane McGoodwin?

But Don made some changes, we stopped being too big and slow up forward and he got the players playing tough. He deserves credit for turning it around again.

As for Douglas, he had an ordinary 6 weeks and wasn't tagged. How do you reckon he'd go if he was?

Sloane gets some slack because he's a far better footballer and was learning to cope with the tag.

As for fanbois, you have your own in Douglas and Otten. You brushed aside Douglas's shocking disposal efficiency for example.

But he's turned it around as is playing some of the best footy of his career over the last month which is fantastic as if he keeps it up it will help us win the flag.

Mackay has also been much better.

I don't think i read much negativity over this weeks selections.

Otten has had a great year for where most thought he wouldnt play he was crucial in some of those early games obviously he restricted at 192cm but he has done a great job, as did a number of players when we won a couple of flags and helped out throughout the year. Im going to say if Tex is out this weekk replace him with Otto we still want to try and win the game. Harto is my prefered CHB but always has been

As for Douglas you were suggesting run Gooch instead, lets be honest Gooch would be stoked if he gets anywhere near a career like Douglas, and the career is far from over Im sure he will finish top 10 in our B and F are you?

Will we miss finals?

NOPE

I always knew after the game against Hawthorn we were going to regroup and have responded with 6 wins from 7 games. We're in with a chance in 2017, gotta go for it!

Typical of the apologist always leading with the chin. Maybe wait until we actually achieve something before you start with your cringeable gloating.

Who would have thought Kane McGoodwin?
Huh? Not sure what you are saying?

I was always confident we would be playing finals.

However, I'm still nervous about us winning a flag, given the past... but at least we have put ourselves in pole position.

Finals are a different ball game though...

Huh? Not sure what you are saying?

I was always confident we would be playing finals.

However, I'm still nervous about us winning a flag, given the past... but at least we have put ourselves in pole position.

Finals are a different ball game though...

If it was that easy to win a flag or even predict it you could make a lot of money

It's not meant to be easy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back