Will we miss finals?

Remove this Banner Ad

Thread is still relevant as per our capacity to capitulate. Yes we made finals. Yeas we have double chance. Do we have the grunt to ******* smoke GWS and prelim at home. Massive plus if we chew this mob.

The fact we finished top and the Geelong game at home suggests we do

But now is the time to act. No more ******* about. All on the line, the boys need to get the job done

The fact we finished top and the Geelong game at home suggests we do

But now is the time to act. No more ******* about. All on the line, the boys need to get the job done

The race is on its very even

Richmond supporters would be considering buying GF tickets if they beat Geelong with an underdone Selwood and dusty signing a 7 year contract and I can't see them losing a PF at the G against the potential opposition

Adelaide even in a stronger position than Richmond beat GWS another weeks break and a home PF

Geelong if they beat Richmond sit in the same position another Victorian PF probably against an interstate team

Sydney are on fire can it continue

GWS if they can get their s**t together they have the talent to do anything

If there is a standout it is us, Sydney on form but they have had to do it the hard way and over a long period

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Legitimate question.

With our current form, and our inability to secure wins against even the worst teams in the league, are you confident that we'll get the three remaining wins that we might need?

I think there's a very real chance that we miss. We're 3-4 over our last 7, and none of those wins have shown any merit whatsoever. Whenever we've been challenged, we've failed.

Yes we will make the finals...;)

I still look back to that game against Hawthorn in the middle of the season. We were mad after that loss and so were the players. That was the turning point. Grand Final here we come.

In years past we might just have majorly dropped the bundle.

This mob got the issues fixed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Definetly the winner of 'worst thread for the year' (in hindsight of course), but I reckon the OP is happy

Definetly the winner of 'worst thread for the year' (in hindsight of course), but I reckon the OP is happy
I would like to think it spurred the boys on

Can we make this thread again next year :)

It's really something isn't it!?

Our hallmark of mental weakness seemingly gone while having the same playing group.

Pyke gets most of the credit?

Pyke gets credit for being willing to change his own methods I think. Also gets credit for pulling the team together mentally.

The team's more mature though, and I can't help but feel that the on field leadership is a big part of it at the moment. Ever since that Hawks game Tex has imposed himself physically.

I would like to think it spurred the boys on

Can we make this thread again next year :)

Sure. I'd hate for all of the posters who mysteriously suffered IT outages to miss the opportunity to post contemporaneously in one of these.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back