Will we miss finals?

Remove this Banner Ad

Ironically the horrible footy we were playing when this thread was created was replicated in the ground final.

Middle of the second quarter to middle of the last quarter were a near carbon copy of Melbourne putting 10? goals in a row on us at Adelaide Oval.

I get that this thread is in retaliation to our poor performances mid-year against Dees, North and Geelong. It's ok to vent. Maybe it's used as reverse psychology to the players in case they're reading this thread. Pretty nifty idea.

But if you're asking people to make sense of this thread for ANY other reasons (to the above mentioned), then it's about as sensical as me saying "do humans poop pee?"
No need to gloat at these kinds of threads Sanders Southerntakeover.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I get that this thread is in retaliation to our poor performances mid-year against Dees, North and Geelong. It's ok to vent. Maybe it's used as reverse psychology to the players in case they're reading this thread. Pretty nifty idea.

But if you're asking people to make sense of this thread for ANY other reasons (to the above mentioned), then it's about as sensical as me saying "do humans poop pee?"
No need to gloat at these kinds of threads Sanders Southerntakeover.

i'm going to use a big word, John, stay with me. It's contemporaneous.

that's what this thread was.

it's become a staging post for hindsight heroes to embarrass themselves afterwards.

i'm going to use a big word, John, stay with me. It's contemporaneous.

that's what this thread was.

it's become a staging post for hindsight heroes to embarrass themselves afterwards.
You sometimes have to use reality logic instead of feeding off false logic from a couple of fellow members.
The only way it would make sense for "hindsight heroes to embarass themselves afterwards" is if we looked like we would cruise to the Finals only to miss out by the last round (a la Melbourne). Since we made it not only to the Finals, but also made it to the Grand Final, this thread serves no other purpose than only for members to vent out whenever we win/lose. There are no "heroes" in this thread.

This thread basically has the equivalent sense last year, as me making a thread August 2018 and asking "will we make Finals?"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back