Opinion Will we pick up any players from outside the draft?

Remove this Banner Ad

borderbarry

Premiership Player
Sep 10, 2006
Wodonga
AFL Club
St Kilda
Sofar we only have Zaine Cordy. Will we pick up any delisted players this season, if so who?

6 places, 4 National Draft picks.

RTB already pitched at RCD who comes from a Saints family I think. And there is a trend to leave a place open for the mid season draft.
so do you think we'll pick up RCD? is anyone else interested in him?

steve carrell anchorman GIF by FirstAndMonday

so do you think we'll pick up RCD? is anyone else interested in him?
I have no idea.
IMO I think it was just odd that Ross publicly singled him out when he could have ignored the question entirely. I haven't kept up with his career but I'd think he would have asked to be delisted if he wasn't already destined for it anyway.

I would consider Sydney Stack provided Ross thinks he can get him on the straight and narrow.

I don't want anyone coming to the club unless they are talented, and he has talent.

Similar to Stengle he wasn't released due to a lack of talent.

I have no idea.
IMO I think it was just odd that Ross publicly singled him out when he could have ignored the question entirely. I haven't kept up with his career but I'd think he would have asked to be delisted if he wasn't already destined for it anyway.
I hope we get him

At least he looks determined to get another go.
Another kid who get's moved on before he is even a finished product - he has as much chance as Bytel of making the grade - which we should find out with the change of coach with Bytel ----- Dawkins would be worth a shot if we have a spare slot in the squad.

Same size as Battle and may be heavier.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's really not a bad idea but it feels like 1 too many. Means we take only 3 at the draft, no rookies and nothing for the MSD.
Taking McKenna would send Sincs to the midfield making Wallis all the more superfluous. Sorry Mitch
Look he’s no Shane Birss am I rite RTB?

Take out Wallis and add in Stack

If we'd pay huge figures for JDG but not take Stack for minimum pay then we can't be sighting "off field issues" as the excuse

How about "Talent/Off field drama" ratio?

Sad truth is you put up with more bullshit if there is more talent on the table.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back