Opinion Will we pick up any players from outside the draft?

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah I think there's another window, he just must not have made up his mind yet
Cheers. I could probably look it up, but there's too many categories of players and windows opening and closing to waste time following it until something looks like actually happeneing. Has the window for left-footed, de-listed rangas opened yet? I hear we've got our eye on a couple......

Cheers. I could probably look it up, but there's too many categories of players and windows opening and closing to waste time following it until something looks like actually happeneing. Has the window for left-footed, de-listed rangas opened yet? I hear we've got our eye on a couple......
No that's the pre season supplemental period
Say What Mitch Robinson GIF by The Chiefs Esports Club

1 hour window after Day 2 of the 3 day snooze fest that is the AFL draft.

It starts at 10 PM and finishes at 11 PM, so most of the recruiters will probably be half cut by then, fair chance they'll call out Connor Blakely's name instead of Conor McKenna.

Tuesday 29 November​

2022 NAB AFL Draft Round Two

Rookie Upgrade Period begins (10pm)

AFL Delisted Player Free Agency Period (3) begins (10pm)

Rookie Upgrade Period ends (11pm)

AFL Delisted Player Free Agency Period (3) ends (11pm)

Get very scared, when I hear rumour's, that we have interest in players like Jack Madgden & Mitch Wallis.
Although the rumour around Madgden, seems kinda confusing & irrelevant. He will play for Sandy & do what else?

Get very scared, when I hear rumour's, that we have interest in players like Jack Madgden & Mitch Wallis.
Although the rumour around Madgden, seems kinda confusing & irrelevant. He will play for Sandy & do what else?
Dual role with our footy department & playing at sandy only. Bucks rates Madgen’s coaching ability which says something IMO

Wallis is a typical RTB pick - Could do worse.

Dual role with our footy department & playing at sandy only. Bucks rates Madgen’s coaching ability which says something IMO

Wallis is a typical RTB pick - Could do worse.

Probably a development role then.
That's the normal starting position.

I would consider Sydney Stack provided Ross thinks he can get him on the straight and narrow.

I don't want anyone coming to the club unless they are talented, and he has talent.

Similar to Stengle he wasn't released due to a lack of talent.
I’m a fan of Stack, high risk high reward and an upgrade on Ben Long!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Liam Stocker set to train with us in hopes of being picked up.

Build up his tank and I reckon he could do really well.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back