Rumour Will Wells come to Collingwood now that he's leaving North? YES!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's holding up the Cloke trade?
Can't concentrate or sleep...
I think once the Cloke trade is done...all the other trades will fall into place...Gibbs, Deledio, O'Meara, McCarthy, Motlop, Prestia, Mitchell, Rockliff, Marchbank, Hartlett & Hill.

What's holding up the Cloke trade?
Can't concentrate or sleep...
I think once the Cloke trade is done...all the other trades will fall into place...Gibbs, Deledio, O'Meara, McCarthy, Motlop, Prestia, Mitchell, Rockliff, Marchbank, Hartlett & Hill.
100% all it takes is one trade to knock a few more down.

So has Wells actually nominated us as his preferred destination yet?

Was Reported yesterday he had and Hine said we where in talk with.

But nothing from Him or his Manager

Wells hasn't nominated Collingwood yet. I really think it's time everybody started panicking!

It's a marathon not a sprint people. This still happens. The only other clubs linked to Wells were us and Cats. Stephen Wells already ruled them out so it will just be a matter of time. Probably just need to line up a few other things first.

The way Hine talked about him yesterday it seemed the club already has a role for him mapped out. You know how Hine and co like to drag everything out.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's a marathon not a sprint people. This still happens. The only other clubs linked to Wells were us and Cats. Stephen Wells already ruled them out so it will just be a matter of time. Probably just need to line up a few other things first.

The way Hine talked about him yesterday it seemed the club already has a role for him mapped out. You know how Hine and co like to drag everything out.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Yeah it is f*cking annoying! Just get it done, so I can get some work done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back