Will you download the Covid19 app?

Will you download the Covid19 app?

• Yes

Votes: 45 37.5%
  • No

Votes: 75 62.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

lol, the rules on privacy are still being discussed and state governments aren't allowed to access the data yet.
I like how the privacy policy only talks about the Privacy Act (which applies to Commonwealth agencies) but not any of the state privacy acts (which apply to the state government agencies) - when apparently, it's mostly state health agencies that require the information.

Also important to note that some states don't have state-level privacy legislation, I think SA and WA if I can remember correctly.

I download and register in the App more than once (after deleting it on my main mobile device),
will I be counted twice in the stats?

If I am, does that mean that lots of other people might have already done this, or risk that many others might do this for less credible reasons than mine,
in order to falsely boost the numbers, to try to move things closer towards the Federal Government's target?

I download and register in the App more than once (after deleting it on my main mobile device),

If I am, does that mean that lots of other people might have already done this, or risk that many others might do this for less credible reasons than mine,
in order to falsely boost the numbers, to try to move things closer towards the Federal Government's target?
Its like politicians buying followers for their FB

You should run with this BFew! If you uninstall, reinstall and rereg just another 18M times, surely all of us can go to the pub again!? I'll even shout you a beer! Oh, to hell with that - I'll even shout you a whole chicken parma! (not a parmi though, you can buy that yourself)

You should run with this BFew! If you uninstall, reinstall and rereg just another 18M times, surely all of us can go to the pub again!? I'll even shout you a beer! Oh, to hell with that - I'll even shout you a whole chicken parma! (not a parmi though, you can buy that yourself)

Not sure whether I'll be viewed as a traitor or for finding the keys to pandora's box.
Running like a bat out of hell.
Chicken parma only has some Vitamin D in the cheese.
Can I swap it for Tuna steak parma in a mushroom gravy sauce?

Edit: bat out of hell. not bat of hell.

Last edited:
Not sure whether I'll be viewed as a traitor or for finding the keys to pandora's box.
Running like a bat of hell.
Chicken parma only has some Vitamin D in the cheese.
Can I swap it for Tuna steak parma in a mushroom gravy sauce?

Ooohhhhh.

Come on guys, the government is your friend, they're here to help, just download the app so we can all go outside and watch footy and stuff :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"They" went to great lengths to make all this happen, theyre not gonna let us go back to normal ever again, they wanted this so they could push ahead with their plans and agendas. Theyre not gonna let this opportunity slip out of their fingers. Full steam ahead with 1984. It's inevitable, and all of us have no idea still how much worse it IS going to get. We still hold out hope that some kind of pressure is going to make them go back.

Look at all the money invested in new 5G cell towers and 5G transmiters and facial recognition cameras installed on every square block on planet earth.

Only once thats all completed globally will they release the lockdown on proviso people are chipped/vaccinated, but they will still enforce social distancing laws, because that suits them, they can keep us from revolting, rioting.

We are well and truly ****ed. Time you all accept that, and realize we ARE going to HAVE TO go thru Depression-like, Nazi-like times for x amount of decades. Like a post-apocalyptic dystopia, so much poverty, no one exempt, husbands and wives with four young kids, doesnt matter...sheltering in tunnels with trash cans lit up for warmth, holes in woollen gloves, rogue youths or gangs going around terrorizing people for food/clothes, so much violence on the streets, people working in bleak factories (like they already do in China etc) where they just have a bunk bed in the factory when they get a break, itll be worldwide slave labor now, no need to have factories offshore, everyone working getting barely enough to eat for a few days. So much disease and death rates skyrocketing. Only the strong and young will survive.

There will be some kind of resistance movement, the Nazi police and military warring against them. The fight will be long and arduous. We'll have to die fighting as the only way to turn the tide, for the future generations to be free, not for us, we wont see it in our lifetime anymore.

"They" went to great lengths to make all this happen, theyre not gonna let us go back to normal ever again, they wanted this so they could push ahead with their plans and agendas. Theyre not gonna let this opportunity slip out of their fingers. Full steam ahead with 1984. It's inevitable, and all of us have no idea still how much worse it IS going to get. We still hold out hope that some kind of pressure is going to make them go back.

Look at all the money invested in new 5G cell towers and 5G transmiters and facial recognition cameras installed on every square block on planet earth.

Only once thats all completed globally will they release the lockdown on proviso people are chipped/vaccinated, but they will still enforce social distancing laws, because that suits them, they can keep us from revolting, rioting.

We are well and truly f’ed. Time you all accept that, and realize we ARE going to HAVE TO go thru Depression-like, Nazi-like times for x amount of decades. Like a post-apocalyptic dystopia, so much poverty, no one exempt, husbands and wives with four young kids, doesnt matter...sheltering in tunnels with trash cans lit up for warmth, holes in woollen gloves, rogue youths or gangs going around terrorizing people for food/clothes, so much violence on the streets, people working in bleak factories (like they already do in China etc) where they just have a bunk bed in the factory when they get a break, itll be worldwide slave labor now, no need to have factories offshore, everyone working getting barely enough to eat for a few days. So much disease and death rates skyrocketing. Only the strong and young will survive.

There will be some kind of resistance movement, the Nazi police and military warring against them. The fight will be long and arduous. We'll have to die fighting as the only way to turn the tide, for the future generations to be free, not for us, we wont see it in our lifetime anymore.
Eh. I’ll just Delete the app. Or you know get a new phone

We are well and truly f’ed. Time you all accept that, and realize we ARE going to HAVE TO go thru Depression-like, Nazi-like times for x amount of decades. Like a post-apocalyptic dystopia, so much poverty, no one exempt, husbands and wives with four young kids, doesnt matter...sheltering in tunnels with trash cans lit up for warmth, holes in woollen gloves, rogue youths or gangs going around terrorizing people for food/clothes, so much violence on the streets, people working in bleak factories (like they already do in China etc) where they just have a bunk bed in the factory when they get a break, itll be worldwide slave labor now, no need to have factories offshore, everyone working getting barely enough to eat for a few days. So much disease and death rates skyrocketing. Only the strong and young will survive.

Is this on Netflix or Stan?

Who has downloaded the app? Wondering what permissions it asks for when you download it.

Back