• Yes

Votes: 42 77.8%
  • No

Votes: 9 16.7%
  • I'm going to microwave my current membership

Votes: 3 5.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Of course Thomas was raging against something more serious than the fluctuations in the form of a football team.

I can't think of an appropriate quote from Bill Shakespeare but I'm sure he would have said something to suit the current situation.
Maybe.. "Men in rage strike those that wish them best." or "My rage is gone, and I am left with sorrow."

Of course Thomas was raging against something more serious than the fluctuations in the form of a football team.

I can't think of an appropriate quote from Bill Shakespeare but I'm sure he would have said something to suit the current situation.
Much ado about nothing?

There was a bloke in the late 50s early 60s Bo was his name, lived in Fine st I think and a bit of a down and outer,the only thing he had in Cats colours were his old cane fishing rod he had hand painted tied to the old push bike,to poor to pay to see a game and to old to jump the fence like me,but he had the passion.

I've only ever owned about 4 GFC scarves (not including member scarves), 3 or 4 caps, 3 jumpers (like over the years- only ever owned 1 jumper at one time), a beer glass which was the ****ing best and is now unfortunately in beer glass heaven, and a couple mugs I think. And of course the DVD GF packs.

The item is my most cherished, will never, ever throw out in a million years is my first scarf. Has the angry cat logo, like in your av. :thumbsu:

I've only ever owned about 4 GFC scarves (not including member scarves), 3 or 4 caps, 3 jumpers (like over the years- only ever owned 1 jumper at one time), a beer glass which was the ****ing best and is now unfortunately in beer glass heaven, and a couple mugs I think. And of course the DVD GF packs.

The item is my most cherished, will never, ever throw out in a million years is my first scarf. Has the angry cat logo, like in your av. :thumbsu:
I'm off to Fraser Island fishing this weekend I've got a Cats beanie I ware, it attracts other AFL junky's for miles, great value wouldn't leave home without it on that sort of trip.

Last edited:
Of course I will.

But if I didn't love my club as much as I do, I'd walk away from the game, at national level anyway. It's so far from the game I loved as a kid it's not funny. The way it's run, the way it's officiated, the influence of the media and other things, have taken so much enjoyment from the game.

I know you've been quoted numerous times but well done on summarising my feelings also.
I'll renew I know no other way but blimey we are lacking balls at an administrative level at least.
On this forum most of us are too passionate to give it away but the club is certainly losing a few members over the latest fiasco. They may not be hardcore fans or they are the ones who can use the latest shenanigans as an excuse not to sign up again especially the ones short of cash and making sacrifices.
The club has been poor lately and they will likely pay a small price.

Do they still have retro round?? It does come back for that.

But I agree- permanent comeback.

Oi is half cat still around too???!?! What happened to half cat.
Half Cat is absolutely still around, a key part of my getting my son interested in coming along with me is the selling that he will see Half Cat

he was as chuffed to get a half cat badge as any player as well

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We dont have the cattle to make a statement on the field.

We have a team of wimps.

Name the hard, tough players.

Selwoods, Danger............

We have a team of nice guys. Lovely boys.

No mongrel. No balls. And thats the administration.

I will renew but we are at a crisis and once Joel goes we will be a cellar dweller for years.
I'd hate to see how many players we'd have suspended if they did have more mongrel in them. :eek:

Back