Will you still watch footy when Dangerdud becomes a panelist?

Remove this Banner Ad

I used to brew some damn good beers back inthe day. Ive got a recipe for an excellent dopplebock somewhere, that would come in at about 8%-10% all malt bloody beautiful.
I brewed up a Belgian recently, made my own candi sugar, about 9.5%, should have called it Milk of Amnesia. I'm currently trying to replicate Sierra Nevada Tropical Torpedo.

I brewed up a Belgian recently, made my own candi sugar, about 9.5%, should have called it Milk of Amnesia. I'm currently trying to replicate Sierra Nevada Tropical Torpedo.
Yep, the trick is not to use standard sugars when you go for the high alcohol levels, remove them and you remove most chance of a hangover or an overly syrupy beer.

Belgians really know how to make a beer, dont judge them on a canned Stella that stuff on tap in a Belgian bar is delicious and some of their wild yeast brews are damn good as well.

Your inspiring me to get back into brewing, I drooled a little as I read your post

learn how to brew your own, save even more moola.

A 25kg bag of grain costs me ~$60 for 5 brews, add yeast ~$4 per packet x5, Hops ~$15 for 250g, so all up 5 brews cost $95.

thats 5x20litres = 100litres for 95 bucks. Thats 133 long necks. or 300x330ml stubbies, around 12 cartons.
You should set up a stall at the G for your bucketpiss at $1 per schooey

Remove this Banner Ad

Back