dogman

Team Captain
Oct 28, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Western Bulldogs
Teams are up on the VFL website . No Hrvot !

Stringer , Roberts , Vez and Jong on extended bench someone may miss

Williamstown

B
McCallum Markovic Austin

HB
Tutt Talia MacRae
C

Pearce Jolley Howard
HF

Sherman L. Williams McNamara
F

Campbell Redpath Wheeler
R

C. Wood Lockwood Prismall
Int

Masters Veszpremi Greenwood
Roberts Carr Stringer
Nastasi* Witkowski Jong

Teams are up on the VFL website . No Hrvot !

Stringer , Roberts , Vez and Jong on extended bench someone may miss

I thought max WB players was 10 (but maybe 12). If 10, only one of those highlighted can play (I'll bet Stringer). Buggered if know what Robertshas done wrong. On same principle, Vez playing for Willy 2's seems ominous.

Grant ???

Roberts, Jong, Vez, Greenwood, Prudden, Hunter in Willy magoos I assume

Boyd, Willliams, Wood injured.

Roberts is coming off interrupted preseason, Willy 2's is expected.

Same reason Stringer might start back there, if Willy get way they would want Vez playing as he is big body who can impact at that level.

No Willy 2s this weekend so those that miss out on playing ones, miss out altogether, not a great result when all we wan't is some game time for the development of the likes of Hunter, Prudden etc.

No Willy 2s this weekend so those that miss out on playing ones, miss out altogether, not a great result when all we wan't is some game time for the development of the likes of Hunter, Prudden etc.

Can only fit so many people in the side and we can't help it if the VFL is playing a split round also.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This game is at 2pm Sunday isn't it?
I like it when Willi plays AFTER the WB. The players who are on our senior list know if they are playing for a spot or two next week with the WB.

Thanks. Not even good enough for our reserves....
Apparently the 2's aren't playing this week. Not sure why. It's a split round in the VFL, but I don't know if that would make them not play...

Any of the more astute VFL watchers know why? Does the development league start later?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back