Williamstown vs Port Melbourne (Saturday 5th May North Port Oval at 1:10 PM) (Televised)

Apr 22, 2004
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
And now the ultimate insult - one of the commentators intimating that Port Melbourne could beat the Bulldog senior team. Give me a break.

And now the ultimate insult - one of the commentators intimating that Port Melbourne could beat the Bulldog senior team. Give me a break.
Yep, that pissed me off a lot. What a load of s**t.

Apr 22, 2004
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Sure bulldogs aren't going great and Port are beating up on our kids and Willy but that's a joke, the gap between AFL and vfl is huge.

Yep - moronic comment, even in the context of the ABC's Port Love Fest.

Edit - What the hell was with that free kick against Cambpell for? High contact for trying to shrug out of a tackle?

gimp!

Standus Operatus
Feb 20, 2010
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Sure bulldogs aren't going great and Port are beating up on our kids and Willy but that's a joke, the gap between AFL and vfl is huge.

lol, would they get within 100 points of the dogs?

Can we just get to the Mulligan delisting now so we have an open list spot to elevate, it's embarrassing to have the worst player in the AFL system on our senior list.

touchwood27

Debutant
Apr 7, 2005
Williamstown
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
western bulldogs
There were plenty worse than Mulligan today. Galea kicked two whilst opposed to him, one was when Jolley zoned back and the other was not from a marking contest. He then went onto Burstin half way through the third and kept him goalless.

tonydean

Cancelled
May 10, 2011
Braybrook
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Disgraceful effort by Willi, had to turn it off and watch Melbourne have more of a go against the Cats! Terrible ground North Port, ABC rightly giving Port a write up, they would match a few AFL sides and they should set up a game in the next pre season for a laugh just to see how close they would get to say a GWS!

Apr 22, 2004
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Disgraceful effort by Willi, had to turn it off and watch Melbourne have more of a go against the Cats! Terrible ground North Port, ABC rightly giving Port a write up, they would match a few AFL sides and they should set up a game in the next pre season for a laugh just to see how close they would get to say a GWS!

Nah, make them play Geelong, or whoever wins this year's AFL GF, for the title of Champions of the Colony. See whether they can match the achievement of the mighty Tricolours in 1924.

tonydean

Cancelled
May 10, 2011
Braybrook
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Come on they couldn't match the best AFL side, I'd say get a mock up match against the lower sides and see how they go. I'd back them in Port! Great side led well by Ayres who should be coaching AFL!

fred cook

Premiership Player
Jan 14, 2005
brunswick
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
nnn
tonydean;24100053 Great side led well by Ayres who should be coaching AFL![/QUOTE said:
Or as a assistant coach in 2013 to help a coach who is coaching a AFL side but has has never played AFL :)

Back