VFL Williamstown vs Richmond, Sunday June 20, 2.10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Why do you think Colina is not far off. Have you seen him train or play a scratch match? I know nothing of him. Do you have some actual first hand info? If so please share. I'd like to know what you've seen or is it just wishful thinking? Please don't take this as criticism, I'm just interested.

There was some info floating around that he participated in a scratch match and kicked a couple of goals. Balmey was apparently impressed and said he was further developed skill wise than they expected him to be.

I am still absolutely fuming over that disgusting piece of accounting the Williamstown Treasurer defamed us with in 1904. He made an entry in annual financial report representing the Richmond FC had cost them 20 pounds as their share of the Grand Final gate takings when we refused to play the Grand Final under umpire Allen after the latter had allowed North Melbourne players to wear boot studs with 9 inch nails sticking out of them in an earlier final against us.

This runs deep between the Tigers and Williamstown. To this day they have never issued an apology, official or otherwise. If we have any trouble at all with these campaigners, we should just go the knuckle. 😡

Those bastards!

Get em boys!

7plus app i reckon

not paying for kayoarse until we have a genuine foxtel game
They should let us just stream standalone games like pay per view
I only have kayo for the footy but I hardly watch any s**t campaigner sides and only watch our games
Imagine if you could just stream a game for like $2

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I started a thread on the VFL page with all the info to watch the game live. Link below.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back