VFL Williamstown vs Richmond, Sunday June 20, 2.10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Posted elsewhere.

Mate no one will police that.
There's not enough cops, no clubs will, no person will, there will be nothing anyone can do.

Excuse me sir/ma'am why are you here at this football game.
I'm exercising, i'm within X kms of my home.
Oh ok carry on.

i'd like to think this is correct as well?

I am still absolutely fuming over that disgusting piece of accounting the Williamstown Treasurer defamed us with in 1904. He made an entry in annual financial report representing the Richmond FC had cost them 20 pounds as their share of the Grand Final gate takings when we refused to play the Grand Final under umpire Allen after the latter had allowed North Melbourne players to wear boot studs with 9 inch nails sticking out of them in an earlier final against us.

This runs deep between the Tigers and Williamstown. To this day they have never issued an apology, official or otherwise. If we have any trouble at all with these campaigners, we should just go the knuckle. 😡
Should have still played the game, if they had 9 inch nails sticking out of their boots then they would be pretty much nailed into the turf. Would have been a walk over.

B: Nyoun Miller DES
HB: Naish Ross Mansell
C: Pickett RCD Ralphsmith
HF: Parker Dow Rioli Jr
F: Stack Garthwaite Cumberland
R: Ryan Martin D.Rioli
F: Nathan McDonagh Hicks Colina

Bold - VFL Listed

copy pasting my post from the vfl section thread

in the game vs Frankston that was scheduled and cancelled right before the lockdown we would have had only had 8 AFL listed players (mostly due to having a few emergencies travel with the AFL team as well as the ins for the AFL side replacing injuries, obviously before the whole thing got called off)

1623992861572.png

our VFL team would have consisted of these AFL listed players

- Biggy
- Miller
- Egg
- Mansell
- Ross
- Cumberland
- Samson
- Stack

thankfully that game is postponed im assuming so now vs Williamstown on the weekend we have 19 AFL listed players selected so now the only non-AFL listed players that are playing this Sunday are (unless further changes happen)

- Joel Nathan
- Garrett McDonagh
- Angus Hicks

big upgrade and will help our back2back efforts over the course of 3 years

B: Nyoun Miller DES
HB: Naish Ross Mansell
C: Pickett RCD Ralphsmith
HF: Parker Dow Rioli Jr
F: Stack Garthwaite Cumberland
R: Ryan Martin D.Rioli
F: Nathan McDonagh Hicks Colina

Bold - VFL Listed
Actually a very short side - although Colina on his own is prob big enough

not sure whether any of the VFL listed players are KPPs?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Actually a very short side - although Colina on his own is prob big enough

not sure whether any of the VFL listed players are KPPs?
Ryan 208cm and has been playing forward a fair bit in the VFL and I would assume he would share some of the ruck duty’s with Colina who is also a monster at 213cm

Miller is one 198 as well so I guess could just scrape in for KPP hight

Ryan 208cm and has been playing forward a fair bit in the VFL and I would assume he would share some of the ruck duty’s with Colina who is also a monster at 213cm

Miller is one 198 as well so I guess could just scrape in for KPP hight
Biggy 196 as well so plenty of height.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Biggy 196 as well so plenty of height.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Forward line is a bit light on for KPs tho - although once Maaaate goes forward he'd be a pretty hard match up. Hopefully it'll be like when Mason Cox first started in the VFL - he tore us a new areshole in one game (think he enjoyed playing against us) - our defenders had nfi how to stop him

Remove this Banner Ad

Back