VFL Williamstown vs Richmond, Sunday June 20, 2.10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Parker changes a fair bit because he can mark a ball and is willing to go for those marks. When was the last time you saw George fly for a mark up around the half forward wing, Rioli does it occasionally when he has the sit, but Parker actively wants the ball in the air. One of our greatest problems this year is the inability to transition the ball unless it is the fast break. Nobody other than Jack can do it, who is rapidly losing his legs. Parker is like an energy bubble and is attack attack attack, whether that is in the air, on the ground or pushing forward. Could also guarantee that he is not going to let a bloke like Lever drop into holes to intercept without a contest, and at around the 188-190mm mark and with a big spring and a hard attitude, they will know he is about.

Thought he was a real highlight in the game because of his point of difference. Sure his is a bit erratic, but the points above outweigh the points below. In our best side with Jack 5 years younger and all of our players in their peak, he may not have been needed. But right now I think his energy is.
Yep Parker is 4th picked in the forward line already. Exactly the kick up the bum George needs, have a month in the ressies son.

Added bonus he will distract the Saints all night.

Watch the replay on C7 and time stamp is sh*t kicks for me. I watched the game last night and every one of his kicks i paused & rewatched - i didn't see any of this crap about his kicking being sh*t. If anything he kicked long, beautiful penetrating kicks directly to his teammates or to the perfect spot in the forward 50.

His 60m pass across the ground to a running Ralph-Smith (which he fumbled and turned over ), was the best kick of the game by a country mile. His 2 goals were probably next. I am really baffled by the "sh*t kicking" comments cos i dont see it at all

I really dont understand how we can have such a variance in his kicking performance in this one match when there is a replay had. I haven't really read anyone specifically point out any particular moment about his kicking... i don't know what i am missing tbh. Kid had 20kicks, 10 marks, 2 beautiful long 50m goals. Took some great marks, and won his own ball more than i expected. his handballs were creative and hit a running target to advantage. Widely regarded as MOM in the reports also, including from the commentary.

He was so much better than Parker and Rioli, I found it laughable tbh
They only allowed 70 people at the game on Sunday me and my mate were 2 of the only 3 tigers fans at the game and were chatting to the other tigers fan at end of game and all 3 of us had Ebdinger BOG and Naish as tigers BOG easily. Parker didn't really impress us much at all. Garth was strong and kicked truly. MJ isn't ready this year and I reckon stacks gonna go up a notch when he finally gets his turn. It's funny so many on here saying Garth and Naish are spuds whilst talking up Miller and Parker. Newsflash when ya kick long there's a higher percentage of turning it over often cos the opponent read it better than your inexperienced team mate. As good as dusty is he would have one of our lowest disposal efficiency percentages but that's fine cos he moves it fast and long better than a safe short slow sideways chip pass that gains nothing. Too many have never bothered to go see a game live or prob watch the 5 minutes highlights packages.

Watch the replay on C7 and time stamp is sh*t kicks for me. I watched the game last night and every one of his kicks i paused & rewatched - i didn't see any of this crap about his kicking being sh*t. If anything he kicked long, beautiful penetrating kicks directly to his teammates or to the perfect spot in the forward 50.

His 60m pass across the ground to a running Ralph-Smith (which he fumbled and turned over ), was the best kick of the game by a country mile. His 2 goals were probably next. I am really baffled by the "sh*t kicking" comments cos i dont see it at all

I really dont understand how we can have such a variance in his kicking performance in this one match when there is a replay had. I haven't really read anyone specifically point out any particular moment about his kicking... i don't know what i am missing tbh. Kid had 20kicks, 10 marks, 2 beautiful long 50m goals. Took some great marks, and won his own ball more than i expected. his handballs were creative and hit a running target to advantage. Widely regarded as MOM in the reports also, including from the commentary.

He was so much better than Parker and Rioli, I found it laughable tbh
I like you can't understand all the fuss he looked well composed and neat everything he did by far the best . Parker was ok don't get all the love Stack for me was the one that stood out from the others he seemed to lift every quarter and was giving me the look of his early days.
Just don't get all the hate and I don't need a replay as I never noticed anything bad live, go Kid hope you keep improving if we don't appreciate it you I'm sure some other team will.

Book into spec savers tomorrow and then watch again

I did watch it again

1Q - 4:06. - Hit a 50m pass to Pickett (mark)

7:36 - No look handball underpressure that went to teammate

10:05 Uncontested kick in D50, maked by Ross

11:58 Mark & 50m kick to Pickett (Mark)

13:40 Gathers gontested ball well & kicks around his body through a tackle for an I50 turnover. Hardly an error though as he would have been caught HTB if he hadn't got the kick off which.

17:30 - poor I50 kick, turnover

21:38 - handball received & handballed to Pickett for I50 - goal to Street.

After doing that for 1Q i questioned my life and had an existential crisis. I then watched the 2nd quarter & saw one other kick that was a poor long kick which resulted in a turnover & the grubber of an I50...didn't really notice anything else to suggest he was a turnover machine. Didn't re-watch the 2nd half as i didn't have to - he was clearly BOG in the 2nd half and most here admitted that. To poop on his 25d, 11m, 2goal game over maybe 3 clanger kicks out of 20 - maybe 2 direct turnovers from kicks overall (1 resulted in a goal ) I think the shitting on him for the game was really unwarranted. Was way worse errors across the board from Parker, Stack, Cumberland etc

End of the day, the guy who came in was a guy none of us expected. Very glad to see Dan dropped though, his game legit stunk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back