Remove this Banner Ad

Crunchbone

Debutant
Oct 4, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Hi all
Can someone please guide me as to where I can find/ listen to current scores from today's game? Thanks in advance.

I was at the game today. Willy won 18.9.117 to 10.9.69. It was only two goals difference at 3/4 time, but the last quarter was brilliant. Stand outs from the Bulldogs lists were Callan Ward, Sam Reid, Wayde Skipper and Tim Callan.

Cam Wight looks like he's gone. He had another shocker.

2009 VFL Seniors
Williamstown 5.2 6.3 9.7 18.9 (117)
Sandringham 1.2 3.5 7.6 10.9 (69)

GOALS:
Williamstown: Little 5 Rose 2 Reid 2 Ward 2 Lockwood Galea O'Keefe Skipper Stack Cordy Grant

BEST:
Williamstown: Johnson Stretton Ward Little Cloke Skipper

Good to see Ward in the best

I didn't see tiller or everitt play today. the dogs players that player were Grant, Ward, Stack, Reid, Wood, O'Keefe, Callan, Skipper, Wight and Cordy. If any others played they did very little and I didn't notice them at all.

So no Tom and no Murph against the saints

Im not looking foward to the moment when Tiller gets the ball and trys to pass it to Adisson:(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I went out to the game today, arriving half way through the first quarter.

Skipper (and I am not a fan) played well. His ruck work against a couple of bean poles was very good winning most of the hit-outs. He also contributed around the ground, taking marks and tackling.

Ayce Cordy, seemed a little less confident with his ruck positioning but played well in patches with some good marks and he shows great mobility. He also has terrific quick hands in giving off hand ball.

Jarrad Grant was competitive and did some good things.

Callan Ward was terrific, covering a lot of ground and getting a lot of the ball. He finished off with 2 goals 2 in the last and it could have been 4 goals.

Reid and Wood were also good and Stack had some terrific patches, although he conceded 2 goals to Raph Clarke in the last.

O'Keefe seemed to struggle a bit, but perhaps I expected too much from the previous match reports.

Cam Wight is struggling and appears to lack confidence, although he wasn't totally hopeless.

Minson has to have a good one tomorrow, or he's gone you'd think.

Is Stack good enough or showing enough to stay on our list and be a good player in the future?

I havn't seen much of him and are really curious what sort of player he is? Has he got the potential to be a small forward or more of a midfield type?

Is Stack good enough or showing enough to stay on our list and be a good player in the future?

I havn't seen much of him and are really curious what sort of player he is? Has he got the potential to be a small forward or more of a midfield type?

Stack looks good with most of the things he does. Takes a nice mark and looks class when he runs. Disposal efficiency and consistent effort required for him to take the next step.

Stack looks good with most of the things he does. Takes a nice mark and looks class when he runs. Disposal efficiency and consistent effort required for him to take the next step.

His marking today was a real highlight - there were a couple that lloked like they'd go over his head but he somehow clunked them.

It's easily the best game he's played this year, including Willy practice matches.

[q

Cam Wight is struggling and appears to lack confidence, although he wasn't totally hopeless.[/quote]
are you sure about that? if he was'nt totally hopeless that means he's improved?

Based on todays game, Ward, Reid and Skipper are the closest to getting a game for the dogs.
In reguards to the question of Brennan Stack, he reminds me of Harry O'Brien from Collingwood, but he knows where the goals are. He should stay on our list past this year. If he keeps this form up he could even debut this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back