News Jnr Rioli - He’s back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 7, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, East Perth
Down to Hopetoun. Gonna do the trip I was trying to do last year when covid struck and I got stuck in Wave Rock for 5 days... there's only so many times you can look at that rock.
Have been meaning to do sandy cape for a while but I never seem to get there, no good?
It was packed. Drove round for 30 mins to wait for someone to leave to get a spot. So windy my gazebo broke. So much weed I couldn't fish. Yea I wouldn't go again.

Moley27

Debutant
Sep 15, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
It was packed. Drove round for 30 mins to wait for someone to leave to get a spot. So windy my gazebo broke. So much weed I couldn't fish. Yea I wouldn't go again.

Yeah it does get pretty windy up there, beautiful spot to camp as someone that has zero interest in 4wd or fishing though.

Jan 13, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Haha...I will avoid then.
I prefer down south in summer and east in winter anyway. Other than Kalbarri and then further north (which I cbf driving to) there's not a lot to see and do along the coast.

We’re on today boyz. Afl all over this and I have full confidence in the administration

Right you are then ............ here is the announcement .

shopping.png

Swift was the only WC player ive ever heard the crowd boo. Disgusting.

This bloke disagrees .......... as he was the first.

gettyimages-52072958-612x612.jpg

Next minute ...... well sort of.

The boy became a man.

gettyimages-71582572-612x612.jpg

The beast that got away and slipped our grasp.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jan 13, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Over east or east WA? If WA where?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Head out to the wheatbelt, some awesome free camping spots. Could recommend Eaglestone rock, Pertrudor rocks, Mollerin rock, they were all really good. There's loads more, I just need time to go. Best in winter/spring imo but it does get pretty damn cold out there in winter.

BOND 007

Club Legend
Oct 6, 2008
Near the beach
Just what exactly went wrong with Swift is one of my ongoing football obsessions.

Take at look at this for instance, also in his first season. Admittedly yes, it's only WAFL, but his whole athletic profile and game style is completely different from what we saw in subsequent seasons.

Did his knees start giving him trouble? I seem to recall him missing a chunk with illness of some sort? Maybe glandular fever?

BOND 007 you might be the only one with a hope of giving me an answer...

Few things
1) knees slowed him
2) lacked real quality disposal
3) lost interest towards end
4) between levels - Fewster

Back