News Jnr Rioli - He’s back.

Remove this Banner Ad

But the way you and many others on here jeer Ainsworth and turn him into a meme is completely appropriate? Spare me.
Treatment of Swift or Ainsworth?

Ah, beaten.
Ainsworth cops here waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more than Swift ever did.

Live at games im not sure if Ainsworth cops it like Swift did though.

******* bollocks.

I dont think Ainsworth is AFL standard, is a detriment to the team when he DOES play and is fortunate to still be on an AFL list.

His ball drop and foot skills s**t me beyond belief, as does his intensity in the contest. Definitely not my favourite eagle. And yes, Swift was 10x the player.

But I like to think my criticism of Ainsworth is professional. I don't wish an injury on him. I don't want him to play bad. I don't make personal jokes about his mum.

I'd NEVER go to a bloody game and jeer him. I acknowledge his professionalism by getting cut like a diamond. He's a West Coast player FFS.

What else do you want? Am I supposed.to fawn over every single player the club draft's, despite how bad they are?

Swifts heckling was nothing like Ainsworth.

Posting a pic of Brayden's ball drop, which is a board joke, not just mine, is hardly the same as going to watch him play for the Beagles and jeer his every touch.

Last edited:
******* bollocks.

I dont think Ainsworth is AFL standard, is a detriment to the team when he DOES play and is fortunate to still be on an AFL list.

His ball drop and foot skills sh*t me beyond belief, as does his intensity in the contest. Definitely not my favourite eagle. And yes, Swift was 10x the player.

But I like to think my criticism of Ainsworth is professional. I don't wish an injury on him. I don't want him to play bad. I don't make personal jokes about his mum.

I'd NEVER go to a bloody game and jeer him. I acknowledge his professionalism by getting cut like a diamond. He's a West Coast player FFS.

What else do you want? Am I supposed.to fawn over every single player the club draft's, despite how bad they are?

Swifts heckling was nothing like Ainsworth.

Posting a pic of Brayden's ball drop, which is a board joke, not just mine, is hardly the same as going to watch him play for the Beagles and jeer his every touch.
Admit it mate... you have a problem with people with munted pinkies.

It says more about you than it does them

How the heck did a Rioli thread turn into about Ainsworths Ball drop?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Steve Malaxos totaled 532 disposals in the 1987 season on his way to winning the first Club Champion award.

30 years later, Elliot Yeo totaled 532 disposals in the 2017 season on his way to winning the John Worsfold Medal.

Steve Malaxos totaled 532 disposals in the 1987 season on his way to winning the first Club Champion award.

30 years later, Elliot Yeo totaled 532 disposals in the 2017 season on his way to winning the John Worsfold Medal.
In 2019 Willie Rioli was provisionally suspended for tampering with a urine sample

30 years later in 2049 he was still waiting for the AFL tribunal to deliver its verdict

Let’s hope for a swift resolution to the Willie Rioli debacle. It ainsworth wasting any more of his time

Despite the delays, I am somewhat optimistic.

Its highly, highly likely the AFL are stage managing the outcome to achieve the best possible look for the game, whilst simultaneously trying to insulate it from an ASADA appeal.

Thus, I can foresee the moment Willie is about to hit 18 months out of the game (which is in a few weeks), that a press conference will be held a couple of days prior, with the AFL saying something like this:

"After a long and intense deliberation, we have found Willie Rioli guilty of sample tampering and will apply an 18 month penalty. Back dated, Wille will be able to resume full club training from tommorow (see, we are the good guys!)"

That way, they get some good press on the eve of the season and potential the "feel good" AFL story of the year

This is what I expect from the next AFL statement:

‘We are hopeful that soonish sometime into the future we will come to a decision in the Willie Rioli case.

‘We are confident that when we do arrive at a decision that all the necessary processes and protocols will have been exhausted.

‘Of course we think a decision could be made within the realms of Earth time but let’s not get ahead of ourselves.’

Remove this Banner Ad

Back