Rumour Willie Rioli allegedly caught tampering with a drug testing sample

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll go to the trouble of pasting this again since you asked. Hopefully it isn't deleted this time..

You don't get much more blatant than 'it was not urine' meaning there was no urine.

So there is no difference between pouring blue gatorade into the cup in front of the bloke and saying piss off to the tester and an elaborate fake willy hoax with something like your pregnant girlfriends wee submitted?

As the maximun penalty was actually 10 years - 4 years for each illegal substitution plus 2 years (at the time) for the illegal drug - he was extremely lucky to get away with a 2 year suspension.
Suggest you look up how penalties are determined before making such claims..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopefully the truth comes out one day and he gets the empathy he deserves given his life situation. Too many privileged people want to lambast him without knowing the full story.
There's "being in a tough life situation and making mistakes" and "taking weed to an airport after being suspended for trying to pass gatorade off as urine for a drug test".

Probably falls into the first category, but DEFINITELY falls into the second, which means that Willie is indisputably dumb as a bag of rocks.

Hopefully the truth comes out one day and he gets the empathy he deserves given his life situation. Too many privileged people want to lambast him without knowing the full story.

Is the full story trying to get almost an ounce of weed through an airport as a high-profile sports star while already under a ban for faking a piss test? His "life situation" is that he is stupid. Poor guy.

I don't use the drug, but why at that level it's still an issue is more the problem here (IMO)

Regulated it, tax it, move on.
This is a fine sentiment which I agree with but we're not at that point right now and Rioli is fighting for his career. This is a monumentally poor decision from him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back