Rumour Willie Rioli allegedly caught tampering with a drug testing sample

Remove this Banner Ad

So, just to confirm, Sydney Stack actually spends time in jail for a covid breach. Willie gets done for drugs at an airport and walks. Seems fair and consistent.

40B28125-2092-46CA-9971-C29968C7BCE8.gif

So, just to confirm, Sydney Stack actually spends time in jail for a covid breach. Willie gets done for drugs at an airport and walks. Seems fair and consistent.

We actually have one of the softest jurisdictions for drugs in the world. You need to be at large scale commerical quantities to even get near a jail cell these days.

Hope West Coast keep him around. He's served his time for the drug test offence... and as for this? FFS, are they really going to judge one AFL player for some weed when it's a totally open "secret" that the playing cohort basically keep the national cocaine industry afloat by themselves.

We wouldn't have a league if we start booting drug users.

how dare you imply that Dusty wasn't able to stay up drinking for 3 days with no assistance!

Hope West Coast keep him around. He's served his time for the drug test offence... and as for this? FFS, are they really going to judge one AFL player for some weed when it's a totally open "secret" that the playing cohort basically keep the national cocaine industry afloat by themselves.

We wouldn't have a league if we start booting drug users.

From an essendon supporter no less :tearsofjoy:

View attachment 1125933

People can die from Covid. Not weed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From an essendon supporter no less :tearsofjoy:

People can die from Covid. Not weed.

Surprising anti Richmond sentiment. Shocked really. Jail time for being in the wrong postcode v a drug which can illicit mental heath issues etc. Well thought out response. Well done.

View attachment 1125933

Im assuming this was meant to be sarcasm but it’s perfectly logical. You’re comparing a virus that killed hundreds of people in a matter of months in Australia (and we got off very light) and totally shut down our economy... with some bloke smoking some weed.

Im assuming this was meant to be sarcasm but it’s perfectly logical. You’re comparing a virus that killed hundreds of people in a matter of months in Australia (and we got off very light) and totally shut down our economy... with some bloke smoking some weed.

I am comparing a bloke that was in the wrong postcode and served jail time v a guy caught with an illegal substance and gets to walk. Interesting how scared we are and how we view things. I was particularly fond of Daniel Andrews shutting down an entire state for cases found in the northern suburbs of Melbourne. But, our #goldstandard sorted that out...

Surprising anti Richmond sentiment. Shocked really. Jail time for being in the wrong postcode v a drug which can illicit mental heath issues etc. Well thought out response. Well done.
Surprising Richmung are always innocent sentiment. Comparing a global pandemic with hundreds of deaths in this country, to some weed. Well done.

Friday night still burning your angus I see.

Surprising Richmung are always innocent sentiment. Comparing a global pandemic with hundreds of deaths in this country, to some weed. Well done.

Friday night still burning your angus I see.

Lol, "richmung" "burning the angus", you can never get 2020 back. It's ok buddy. Let it all out. Like i said, jail time for being in a wrong postcode to no jail time for carrying an illegal substance. Makes heaps of sense.

B33BD6C6-695B-4F1F-B50B-84F90C5C6B95.jpeg

Lol, "richmung" "burning the angus", you can never get 2020 back. It's ok buddy. Let it all out. Like i said, jail time for being in a wrong postcode to no jail time for carrying an illegal substance. Makes heaps of sense.

View attachment 1126000
That was you tuggers after Friday night.

I must say he should have been dealt with more harshly though. Got away scott free.

That was you tuggers after Friday night.

I must say he should have been dealt with more harshly though. Got away scott free.

I am no dramas at all about Friday night. Cats played great footy. It happens. All i am trying to do is point out how ridiculous it was for Stacks incarceration and how long it went for versus a guy who gets done with an illegal substance and walks.
And if people want to compare even a yearly number on covid deaths v drug related deaths and violence, wow, i wonder which number has more relevance to society and is the bigger number. Because of some s**t people in a lab at Wuhan, we now have to live with this thing for the rest of our lives. The genie is out of the bottle and it will never be eradicated.

He was headed to the Tiwi Islands and its a restricted area so the carriage of alcohol or drugs there is classed as trafficking so the penalty should've been way higher, lots of others have done the same thing and received severe penalties.
Then why wasn't he charged with trafficking? I don't think you have the law correct.

I am no dramas at all about Friday night. Cats played great footy. It happens. All i am trying to do is point out how ridiculous it was for Stacks incarceration and how long it went for versus a guy who gets done with an illegal substance and walks.
And if people want to compare even a yearly number on covid deaths v drug related deaths and violence, wow, i wonder which number has more relevance to society and is the bigger number. Because of some sh*t people in a lab at Wuhan, we now have to live with this thing for the rest of our lives. The genie is out of the bottle and it will never be eradicated.
I'm not sure why you are so hung up on comparing the outcomes of different offences, in different jurisdictions, in different circumstances, just because both of the perpetrators are footballers. You're not comparing apples with apples.

FWIW I agree that Stack was hard done by, but this isn't the thread to be debating the Government's COVID response. Which is your real issue.

I am comparing a bloke that was in the wrong postcode and served jail time v a guy caught with an illegal substance and gets to walk. Interesting how scared we are and how we view things. I was particularly fond of Daniel Andrews shutting down an entire state for cases found in the northern suburbs of Melbourne. But, our #goldstandard sorted that out...

“In the wrong suburb” 🤣

Remove this Banner Ad

Back