Rumour Willie Rioli allegedly caught tampering with a drug testing sample

Remove this Banner Ad

Just when you thought he couldn't be any dumber.

He's starting to stretch the "good bloke" faith a bit now. Can't imagine that he's that healthy to have around your club - regardless of his ability. I'd delist him just for being incurably stupid.

He's starting to stretch the "good bloke" faith a bit now. Can't imagine that he's that healthy to have around your club - regardless of his ability. I'd delist him just for being incurably stupid.
The mind boggles, IMO he was a very good chance to get another chance at the Eagles, i don't think he has now.

His elders would be super unimpressed with him bringing drugs into their territory as well.

The mind boggles, IMO he was a very good chance to get another chance at the Eagles, i don't think he has now.

His elders would be super unimpressed with him bringing drugs into their territory as well.
You'd also have to assume he was high on something when he made these latest remarks. Probably has substance issues that have previously gone unnoticed, or at least underestimated.

You'd also have to assume he was high on something when he made these latest remarks. Probably has substance issues that have previously gone unnoticed, or at least underestimated.
Yeah it's a worry, he certainly has some issues.

He really is as dumb as dog ####
Footballers are not known for their intelligence and he's just confirmed that again

Why? He was sticking up for a mate.
This isn't a problem. Why is it an issue that he used certain words? It's 2021, being offended by swear words is pathetic.

Why? He was sticking up for a mate.
This isn't a problem. Why is it an issue that he used certain words? It's 2021, being offended by swear words is pathetic.
I don't care about swear words. It's just obvious that Willie lacks impulse control. He just doesn't get that he needs to keep his head down for his own good. It's causing him a lot of problems.

I'm all for foul mouthed tirades at commentators. That's given him good bloke points in my book.

I'd share a cone with him any day of the week (especially if he's supplyin').

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The honest question to ask with these “dumb” footy players and their misadventures, how many chances should they be given ?.

Once is an error, two is a stuff up, three is “ I give up !!!! “.
The usual answer with football clubs is when they start to take it personally. I'd say West Coast would be pretty close to that point by now. He's making the club look stupid if they bring him back in now - and even if they do, there's no leeway for any mistakes ever again. Clubs don't like those types on their list - they make life difficult, regardless of whether they can play football. It's only a matter of time before they stuff up again.

The usual answer with football clubs is when they start to take it personally. I'd say West Coast would be pretty close to that point by now. He's making the club look stupid if they bring him back in now - and even if they do, there's no leeway for any mistakes ever again. Clubs don't like those types on their list - they make life difficult, regardless of whether they can play football. It's only a matter of time before they stuff up again.

For West Coast it's a case of twenty times bitten, almost shy

I know for one thing, the only reason he hasn't been sent packing is because of his last name and his background. It's kind of absurd at this point that West Coast would be indulging a 38 game small forward that has shown patches of ability.

It's kind of absurd at this point that West Coast would be indulging a 38 game small forward that has shown patches of ability.

WCE are in a no win situation, they let him go, there will be plenty playing the cards you can expect and if they keep him, there will be just as many playing just as many other cards that you can expect.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back