Rumour Willie Rioli allegedly caught tampering with a drug testing sample

Remove this Banner Ad

WCE are in a no win situation, they let him go, there will be plenty playing the cards you can expect and if they keep him, there will be just as many playing just as many other cards that you can expect.
It's true that they can't win the media battle, so they might as well just make the best decision for the club.

I feel like Daisy Thomas was punished more for drinking a few glasses of wine at a club function than convicted drug cheat Willie Rioli for strapping drugs to his body to get them into the Tiwi Islands by plane.
I feel like your numerous post are revealing your outrage....😂😂
Be happy for the young fella, he'll be back playing soon!

Plus they work hard to keep alcohol and drugs out of the Tiwi Islands, yet here is Willy Rioli smuggling drugs into his community. Can't do the right thing by his club and teammates AND the people of the Tiwi Islands.

If the club persist with him you have to say they are going to extraordinary lengths to indulge the bad behaviour of a 38 game player that will not have played for 2.5 years by the time he plays again, uses drugs while serving a drugs ban, smuggling drugs into a dry community.

Coming down so hard on dope has caused lots of problems. Difficult to smuggle a damage causing amount of weed into communities, much easier when you're smuggling meth. Massive cockup.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If the rumours on the Port board are true then this bump is in pretty poor taste.

I don't want to speculate but I'll just leave this here...

If the rumours on the Port board are true then this bump is in pretty poor taste.

I don't want to speculate but I'll just leave this here...

For those who didnt ever get to watch Benny Vigona, he was top shelf, a maestro.

Good luck to you Junior.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back