Rumour Willie Rioli allegedly caught tampering with a drug testing sample

Remove this Banner Ad

The Russians got their samples swapped out by the KGB and head of the Russian Wada lab under Putin's instruction, not sure old Turnbull jr (Scomo) is that big of a West coast fan 😝
fe8257613e5ec95d56966b899475e63c

Google it. It's a massive market.
Again, when under a legitimate testing protocol? Im sure your average company test for a FIFO worker can use a fake dong, would just take (a soon to be fired) chaperone to not do their job for that to work.

Guess it's all speculation for a year until he has a hearing

You're one of those bay 13 gutter trash supporters who need to preempt excuses because you're scared of failing.

How long has Rioli been rorting the system is my question? Now I don't like making assumptions, but he was a tad overweight and suddenly transformed himself into an elite forward. Kind of like another premiership player whom was an overweight plodder himself, won a Brownlow and turned into an elite ball winner overnight ... one I know for a fact was done for 3 strikes but a blind eye was turned.

My question is why did this take so long to become public?

West Coast should have been stripped of all their points long before now.
Steven Dank and The Weapon say Hi!

It can go 2 ways Cockafit, it’ll galvanise the boys and make them want it even more and we’ll pump the slow pussies, or we’ll be deflated and get pumped like we do every now and then this season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It can go 2 ways Cockafit, it’ll galvanise the boys and make them want it even more and we’ll pump the slow pussies, or we’ll be deflated and get pumped like we do every now and then this season.
Enough of the excuses mate.

It's a final ... if you didn't want it before the Rioli decision and lose you're just not good enough. It's that simple.

Not possible to tamper with it after it's sealed. The bottles couldn't be opened. They're on a ratchet closure that can only be opened in the OIC Accredited Analytical Laboratory in Sydney. The bottles don't go to ASADA. I can't see how it's been tampered with. The chaperone literally stands in front of the athlete when the sample is being passed. Maybe the initial sample was partial. Surely he hasn't tried to substitute water? They take a PH reading anyway. If it was water would've been made to stay and pass it again. Quite bizarre.
It’s very bizzare, more likely tested positive and AFL trying to water down the charges, make it look like a procedural infraction rather than PEDs

Enough of the excuses mate.

It's a final ... if you didn't want it before the Rioli decision and lose you're just not good enough. It's that simple.
Funny man, if you think this sort of thing doesn’t affect a club you’ve got your head in the sand. It’ll go one way or the other, we’ll find out in 24 hours

Funny man, if you think this sort of thing doesn’t affect a club you’ve got your head in the sand. It’ll go one way or the other, we’ll find out in 24 hours
You've remained silent all week preferring to like posts that point to an easy Eagles win instead and now decide you decide to chime in with excuses. I know what that says.

We are all going to be deprived of seeing someone with a once in a generational talent from playing all because he is a selfish, stupid and naive individual. You can't expect to get away with this sort of stuff.

He has that x factor that we love in the game such a shame because I don't think he is coming back from this. He doesn't tend to stay in great shape when out of the game.

That's what Joe Montagna just said. It's nearly impossible to tamper with your sample. They pick players at random and shadow them till the test, which is done virtually naked in front of the official.

I’ve heard it’s shorts to the knees and no top on - so there is no room to hide anything- while some overweight, balding middle aged bloke has to watches you wee in a cup.

Something tells me that the original WADA law makers where German, kinky feckers.

Last edited:
You've remained silent all week preferring to like posts that point to an easy Eagles win instead and now decide you decide to chime in with excuses. I know what that says.
Well Done for doing your homework. The Willie suspension may have just levelled things up a bit. Genius

Well Done for doing your homework. The Willie suspension may have just levelled things up a bit. Genius
1st v 5th and one player out makes it a leveller. Good luck with that.

If anything Duncan and Rohan out gives you a chance at respectability.

In all honesty, your team shouldn't be playing having played with a drug cheat in its ranks.

It gives last years premiership a giant * now.

Every thread needs Schwarz Katz eh meds

medusala #tousdope
Satan
SunshineTiger

this young man needs Ian Colllins to wipe it away

Sen radio soooo transport, Sam Mclure and Terry Wallace giving more specious destruction of testing parameters than Lance Armstrong
I will invite you to the other thread on this

I suspect the former. We know how the vultures will be salivating and make a statement. One player does not represent the club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back