Rumour Willie Rioli allegedly caught tampering with a drug testing sample

Remove this Banner Ad

John Brooks

Rookie
Apr 9, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
I don't know if i am 100% right but i heard that they are cutting ties with WADA they are not happy with there process talking so long for the results.Does anybody know if this is right.AFL to do there own investigation

blackcat

Irving's godfather and handle
Dec 29, 2003
Beverly Hills 90210 Antifa bracket
AFL Club
Richmond
I don't know if i am 100% right but i heard that they are cutting ties with WADA they are not happy with there process talking so long for the results.Does anybody know if this is right.AFL to do there own investigation
Be pretty happy about that myself, the NFL MLB and NBA plus hockey do fine without WADA.

WADA is like NATO, just an ever expanding power grab that has screwed over Russians yet allows the US the Brits and Australia to dope with impunity. * exceptions that prove my maxim

Sharapova f'ed over, Serena pregnant and free

Jan 3, 2012
From the interview room
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea FC, Victory, All Blecks,
Do you think they will forsake the free taxpayer money?

Numero Uno

Club Legend
Mar 28, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
Nearly impossible to tamper your sample

Sounds like another Victorian witch hunt

Nice little press conference just before the eagles final
Well I’m shocked

Tim Evans Beard

Cancelled
East Side Hawks - Sweet F.A. Chess Club Member
Apr 9, 2016
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Do you think they will forsake the free taxpayer money?
This is the kicker - Australian government funding is tied to being subject to WADA compliance. This includes stadium funding as well as grass roots.

The AFL can certainly do its own investigation. ASADA may provide a recommendation on punishments if applicable and the AFL may consider this recommendation and go a different way. If this occurs, ASADA may appeal the AFL findings in the Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS) if it feels the AFL sanctions are disproportionate to the offense.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jan 3, 2012
From the interview room
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea FC, Victory, All Blecks,
This is the kicker - Australian government funding is tied to being subject to WADA compliance. This includes stadium funding as well as grass roots.

The AFL can certainly do its own investigation. ASADA may provide a recommendation on punishments if applicable and the AFL may consider this recommendation and go a different way. If this occurs, ASADA may appeal the AFL findings in the Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS) if it feels the AFL sanctions are disproportionate to the offense.
Cue Essendon

nick1408

Club Legend
Dec 12, 2010
Why?
AFL Club
Richmond
Be pretty happy about that myself, the NFL MLB and NBA plus hockey do fine without WADA.

WADA is like NATO, just an ever expanding power grab that has screwed over Russians yet allows the US the Brits and Australia to dope with impunity. * exceptions that prove my maxim

Sharapova f'ed over, Serena pregnant and free

How does NATO let Australia get away with anything when we aren't part of the North Atlantic Treaty Organisation?

blackcat

Irving's godfather and handle
Dec 29, 2003
Beverly Hills 90210 Antifa bracket
AFL Club
Richmond
That is for Gillon to bring in Wylie and brinksmanship Morrison. What do they have to hurt Canberra?

I see AFLW as being a major weapon to use with the money men in Canberra
SunshineTiger

The most threatening posture I see it from Toyota and NAB. If WADA wish to keep.afl they need to campaign to NAB and Toyota. Hey WADA and Richard Ings, spend a chunk of the marketing and communication budget on Burson Marsteller targeting Toyota and NAb and the succour moms[sic]

AFLFootyChick

All Australian
Apr 6, 2016
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
If, as Jordan Lewis just explained it on #afl360 tonight, the sample is done, facing the ASADA employee, pants down to the knees, shirt up to the chest, essentially exposing the entire middle portion of your body, facing front on, and they watch you pee into that jar, then take the jar, look at it for colour and temperature, then seal it and box it for testing, how the hell has his sample come back as anything other than urine?! What the hell is it? Apple juice?! Did the ASADA employee mix up his juice box with Willie's pee sample?! Montagna on AFL Selection Night (Fox Footy) has also explained the same strict screening process, saying that it is virtually impossible to not give a genuine sample, let alone, something other than urine. It makes ZERO sense! The process that has taken place has GOT to be looked at, because if this past player description of how the screening process is done, is correct, ASADA must ask their own employee HOW it is that a player can face them, front on, essentially naked, and pee into a jar, while that ASADA employee watches, and that sample comes back as "non-urine."

If, as Jordan Lewis just explained it on #afl360 tonight, the sample is done, facing the ASADA employee, pants down to the knees, shirt up to the chest, essentially exposing the entire middle portion of your body, facing front on, and they watch you pee into that jar, then take the jar, look at it for colour and temperature, then seal it and box it for testing, how the hell has his sample come back as anything other than urine?! What the hell is it? Apple juice?! Did the ASADA employee mix up his juice box with Willie's pee sample?! Montagna on AFL Selection Night (Fox Footy) has also explained the same strict screening process, saying that it is virtually impossible to not give a genuine sample, let alone, something other than urine. It makes ZERO sense! The process that has taken place has GOT to be looked at, because if this past player description of how the screening process is done, is correct, ASADA must ask their own employee HOW it is that a player can face them, front on, essentially naked, and pee into a jar, while that ASADA employee watches, and that sample comes back as "non-urine."

THIS!!! absolutely spot on!

especially if willie or whom ever tainted the sample fcuked up and put the wrong liquid in there and thats how we know about it now.

maka

All Australian
Jan 15, 2011
AFL Club
Fremantle
THIS!!! absolutely spot on!

especially if willie or whom ever tainted the sample fcuked up and put the wrong liquid in there and thats how we know about it now.
Why couldn’t they have witnessed him forging it, stop him in his tracks and send it to be tested to prove he did what he did?

Why couldn’t they have witnessed him forging it, stop him in his tracks and send it to be tested to prove he did what he did?

if the protocol is correct it would mean willie has taken a bottle of a popular drink and literally poured it into the container with the bloke watching only for him to go you can't do that willie, seal it and then get him that way. going "gotcha". no player would be that ******* dumb and the whole thing wouldn't make sense. they'd just ask him to do the test properly and stop being a dickhead.

doesn't add up.

unless you are suggesting he's had others help distract the tester then got caught after the sample was handed over. or he tampered with it after that.

the way the AFL worded it is that the sample was sent of for testing and came back as not urine!

maka

All Australian
Jan 15, 2011
AFL Club
Fremantle
if the protocol is correct it would mean willie has taken a bottle of a popular drink and literally poured it into the container with the bloke watching only for him to go you can't do that willie, seal it and then get him that way. going "gotcha". no player would be that ******* dumb and the whole thing wouldn't make sense. they'd just ask him to do the test properly and stop being a dickhead.

doesn't add up.

unless you are suggesting he's had others help distract the tester then got caught after the sample was handed over. or he tampered with it after that.

the way the AFL worded it is that the sample was sent of for testing and came back as not urine!

Leaked it out his mouth? Who knows, asada had plenty of time to pursue this

Ceehook

Club Legend
Oct 3, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Got an example of recent case of fake dong in a legitime testing pool? (I.E. USADA, ASADA) You'd have to be rocking a fake dong all day for an unnotified visit, and it would have to have no visible stop lines.

Full protocol from the start of the visit seen below
the ASADA person is supposed to see the stream
so how does he substitute ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back