News Jnr Rioli - He’s back.

Remove this Banner Ad

I think we hit a tipping point, we hoped that Shuey, Kelly, Yeo, McGovern, Duggan etc coming back would let us kick on, when in reality they were so underdone we were always on the backfoot.

Not trying to justify us losing, as our list has let us down in terms of form and depth to see us past injuries.

Couple that with a stagnant, slow game plan, and it was death.

We certainly should have won against North, Pies and Freo, if we'd done that we'd be on thirteen wins.
And St Kilda

Spent 3 days moving down south into a 2 storey 300 sq/m house. I have now realised i have no idea why I will ever need a house this big and get the office setup, turn on the computer and see this s**t.

Moving is ****ed, footy is ****ed, willie is ****ed and master bedroom upstairs with huge living area up there is a ****ed idea too. ******* stairs. Solid timber furniture, 3 metre long australian made leather lounges, 70" and 75" tv's, bed and all that s**t all up these ******* stairs.

*, *, *ity * *.

Oh and still a pool table to come up these ******* stairs at some stage. *

Spent 3 days moving down south into a 2 storey 300 sq/m house. I have now realised i have no idea why I will ever need a house this big and get the office setup, turn on the computer and see this sh*t.

Moving is f’ed, footy is f’ed, willie is f’ed and master bedroom upstairs with huge living area up there is a f’ed idea too. ******* stairs. Solid timber furniture, 3 metre long australian made leather lounges, 70" and 75" tv's, bed and all that sh*t all up these ******* stairs.

fu**, fu**, fu**ity fu** fu**.

Oh and still a pool table to come up these ******* stairs at some stage. fu**
Feel like there would have a been a few earlier steps you could have realised these issues before moving in.

Spent 3 days moving down south into a 2 storey 300 sq/m house. I have now realised i have no idea why I will ever need a house this big and get the office setup, turn on the computer and see this sh*t.

Moving is f’ed, footy is f’ed, willie is f’ed and master bedroom upstairs with huge living area up there is a f’ed idea too. ******* stairs. Solid timber furniture, 3 metre long australian made leather lounges, 70" and 75" tv's, bed and all that sh*t all up these ******* stairs.

fu**, fu**, fu**ity fu** fu**.

Oh and still a pool table to come up these ******* stairs at some stage. fu**
hBDbn123eUR1K.gif

So they should. There's nothing performance enhancing about it and you can debate the morals/ethics of it, but to allow alcohol as a tool to "unwind" and not cannabis is hypocritical.
It’s hypocritical to allow players to use a legal substance but not an illegal one?

Whether or not you agree with those classifications is another issue entirely.

It’s hypocritical to allow players to use a legal substance but not an illegal one?

Whether or not you agree with those classifications is another issue entirely.
Not really. Plenty of legal substances athletes aren't allowed to take.

WADA only disallows performance enhancing substances.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

While a few cups of coffee is banned, its a fine line and sports specific. Being relaxed helps in some
I'm a bad person to really debate this as I've never really smoked other than the odd toke when I was younger and pissed, which usually resulted in a head spin and a sit down, or if it was a wine night, a vomit.

But, I'd like to know one sport that an elite athlete could perform better at while under the influence of weed.

I'm a bad person to really debate this as I've never really smoked other than the odd toke when I was younger and pissed, which usually resulted in a head spin and a sit down, or if it was a wine night, a vomit.

But, I'd like to know one sport that an elite athlete could perform better at while under the influence of weed.

Hot dog eating

Not sure if one performs better, but its highly amusing chasing those funny dots!

1632104357290.png

Willie got 2 years for some weed. Degoey has been accused of groping a female and bashing up her friend. Let's not forget he has history with some of it.

Wonder what will happen if he's found guilty.

The positive is looking at the first round picks the Pies have burned. Makes Brander situation look okay.

Does a bit in terms of supporting our clean cut/ for bloke policy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back