News Jnr Rioli - He’s back.

Jan 13, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
I’m genuinely curious about this, namely it’s origins and legitimacy

Seen this pop up a few times here from various posters but can’t recall seeing it anywhere else

Given that the club is usually pretty good at keeping this sort of stuff in house, I’m wondering whether the some players wanted him out talk was generated online and grown legs or if it’s legit
One of the guys that works for me is mates with one of the players.
I don't want to name the player because I don't want to get the guy I know in the s**t.
To be fair this was only in the week after it all came out in the news so emotions were probably running high, people have probably calmed down by now.

Also I haven't mentioned it before now exactly because I didn't want to add to the rumours going around but now he's back it probably makes no difference.

I don't want to name the player because I don't want to get the guy I know in the sh*t.
To be fair this was only in the week after it all came out in the news so emotions were probably running high, people have probably calmed down by now.

Also I haven't mentioned it before now exactly because I didn't want to add to the rumours going around but now he's back it probably makes no difference.

That’s fair. Not interested in either the player that’s mentioned it or the players that wanted him out - it’s not an unreasonable position to take even if I’m pleased the decision was made to retain him

Was more curious than anything given the way some s**t that gets made up becomes accepted truth

Jan 13, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
That’s fair. Not interested in either the player that’s mentioned it or the players that wanted him out - it’s not an unreasonable position to take even if I’m pleased the decision was made to retain him

Was more curious than anything given the way some sh*t that gets made up becomes accepted truth
Yeah I'm glad we kept him too but I was pretty angry (like many others) when it first came out. Makes sense that some people from the team would be feeling much the same but even more so because it actually affects them personally.

whatis

Club Legend
Jun 3, 2011
WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Rest In Peace Brisbane Lions. this guy has been doing match simulation snaps and drills for 2 years. He is going to make it a special appearance.
giphy.gif

Round 23, 2018.

I don't want to name the player because I don't want to get the guy I know in the sh*t.

Mark Duffield has already written 8000 words on your initial post alone. "Weed Cone Eagles" is his preferred headline.

Ishmael_

Premiership Player
Apr 30, 2013
Six Thousand
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
South Fremantle
Me to, we could just hold up a huge sign saying..."We love Willy"

How good would it be to have 15 or 20 BF nuffies behind the goals holding 'applaud' type signs? They'd have to put us on the telly.

Then all we'd need is 10-15 years of Willie going off the rails and we'd be immortalised in memes forever. Truly the dream.

May 23, 2010
Chalong 83130
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth (Demons)
How good would it be to have 15 or 20 BF nuffies behind the goals holding 'applaud' type signs? They'd have to put us on the telly.

Then all we'd need is 10-15 years of Willie going off the rails and we'd be immortalised in memes forever. Truly the dream.
There's no end to the childish puns that could be added to signs/banners...probably get kicked out though, whenever I go back to Aust(Perth) the nanny state thing seems stronger than the last time!

Avalor

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 15, 2009
Jakarta
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Perth, Donnybrook, Chelsea
From the photos his skinfolds don't look great, but did they look great even in 2018? He has 2 months to transform 5kg of fat to 2-3kg of muscle

Yes, I was surprised to see a substantial paunch on him in one of those photos. From all his earlier Instagram pics and videos, he looked in ripping condition. Not now. What happened there?

Back