News Jnr Rioli - He’s back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep seperate issue but if anyone was worried about testing positive to the green going on this he should have served his time on THIS charge by christmas.
It’s irrelevant though, they’ve already said he only has to serve the more severe charge which is the tampering.

Ishmael_

Premiership Player
Apr 30, 2013
Six Thousand
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
South Fremantle
Everyone hates Lawyers like everybody hates Dentists, because you're almost always in a shitty position when you need one.

But make no mistake, you sure as f*ck want one when you're in trouble.

And here, time is our friend. Let them work the levers of the AFL / ASADA.

Lawyers exist to squeeze blood from stones. However it's amazing that whenever you squeeze a lawyer they twitch, turn blue and eventually just fall down limp in the gutter with their brethren the rats left to eat out their eyeballs.

...no offence?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aug 27, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Royals & Subi
Everyone hates Lawyers like everybody hates Dentists, because you're almost always in a s**tty position when you need one.

But make no mistake, you sure as f*ck want one when you're in trouble.

And here, time is our friend. Let them work the levers of the AFL / ASADA.

I like my dentist.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am resigned to 4 years on the tampering charge at this point.

It's really sad and if anything it highlights some big holes in our player education to our players if Willie thought tampering was going to be less of an issue than a positive test for cannabis.

The worst part, long term, is all the grubs and trolls around who will point to his weight loss and say he must have been on PEDS with no proof of such.

Silly Willie :(

WCE_phil

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 14, 2009
perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Jesus Phil... :|

5500 children die in south and eastern africa each day and nobody gives a s**t because they don't know. Yet you joke about murdering a lawyer at 1.30am and people get upset.

I have lawyer jokes for days. Some more offensive than others. Some light hearted, some dark and some wrapped in a tarp, tied down with concrete and in the swan river.

Did you hear about the lawyer people liked? No, it's ok, nobody has.

Whats the difference between a lawyer and a prostitute? For 300 dollars an hour you can get the prostitute to suck you off as well as * you.

Why did the lawyer get hit by a truck? He was pushed

Now for an actual offensive one.

What's the difference between between a californian lawyer and hitler? Not much really. Both can have you sent to the gas chamber but some people liked hitler.

5500 children die in south and eastern africa each day and nobody gives a s**t because they don't know. Yet you joke about murdering a lawyer at 1.30am and people get upset.

I have lawyer jokes for days. Some more offensive than others. Some light hearted, some dark and some wrapped in a tarp, tied down with concrete and in the swan river.

Did you hear about the lawyer people liked? No, it's ok, nobody has.

Whats the difference between a lawyer and a prostitute? For 300 dollars an hour you can get the prostitute to suck you off as well as fu** you.

Why did the lawyer get hit by a truck? He was pushed

Now for an actual offensive one.

What's the difference between between a californian lawyer and hitler? Not much really. Both can have you sent to the gas chamber but some people liked hitler.

All slanderous and I’ll see you in court :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back